Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Modifications  (Read 2523 times)

havachat

• Smokey Joe
Weber Modifications
« on: April 15, 2016, 03:23:28 AM »
Apologies i'm new. Can anyone link me up to some great threads with Weber modifications?

In particular i'm interested in Weber Kettle Mods and GA mods.

Cheers in advance!

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
Re: Weber Modifications
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 04:07:27 AM »
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 04:08:02 AM »
MOD MONTH 2015! Official Master Thread
http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/index.php?topic=18624
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 05:22:51 AM »
You can also use the search function for "mod" but limit it to the charcoal sub forum and see what pops up. Or if you have a more specific idea in mind I'm sure someone will provide.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

havachat

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 09:54:07 AM »
You can also use the search function for "mod" but limit it to the charcoal sub forum and see what pops up. Or if you have a more specific idea in mind I'm sure someone will provide.

I tried the search function I'm not sure exactly what I was doing wrong but I couldn't quite nail it.

Thanks for your help!

havachat

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 09:57:40 AM »
Where is the Customs Gallery by the way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 10:26:26 AM »
http://weberkettleclub.com/grill-modifications-custom-kettles/

It's missing a lot of mods. If anyone is wanting to volunteer to help fill the mod section, PM me.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 12:03:28 PM »

I tried the search function I'm not sure exactly what I was doing wrong but I couldn't quite nail it.

Thanks for your help!

@havachat here's a screen grab of searching for "mod -model" in only the kettles forum, from any user. What this does is include any post with the string "mod" in it (so, modifications, modded, etc) but won't return results for "model."

Basically, click on the gray "choose a board" bar to reveal the sub forums, uncheck the irrelevant (or likely to be irrelevant) sub forums.

I don't know if that's the best search criteria based on how search works here but should get you going.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 01:34:56 PM »
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

havachat

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2016, 01:56:01 PM »
Legends! Cheers

I know what I'm doing wrong. This Tapatalk used to function a lot better!

PC is the way forward here.

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

havachat

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 07:36:48 PM »
Yeah I did that a bit, cheers. But a link up to some talk about it too is great!