Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Brussel Sprouts and @BubbaBurger on the @webergrills Performer  (Read 1377 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
I really like having a package of Bubba Burgers in the freezer for when I need to feed the kids in a pinch.  I think they're great.
Bacon in the cast iron and then Brussel Sprouts with evoo, Sea Salt and Crushed Black Pepper.  So easy and so good.

Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Brussel Sprouts and @BubbaBurger on the @webergrills Performer
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 01:19:00 AM »
I've seen those burgers. Never tried before. Not bad though, huh? Might have to pick up a pack. Something about a well seasoned black iron on a grill just looks awesome. Tfs

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 06:12:49 PM »
Nice sprouts - I do these often in a CI skillet on the kettle

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 08:16:03 PM »
Tasty! Bubba burgers aren't gourmet but they're pretty good imo.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

G19

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 01:56:19 PM »
I love the idea of your cooking brussel sprouts in a cast iron skillet.  Anything special seasoning wise to use a cast iron skillet over charcoal?

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 02:49:47 AM »
@G19 I just cooked up a bunch of three inch bacon strips first to get that bacon fat going, then added the  Brussels sprouts which were already coated with evoo, salt and crushed black pepper.  Really simple.  Be careful with how much you eat though. Brussels sprouts give you the monster farts the next day
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM