Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Unless this is some sort of rotten April Fools Prank There Will Be Two WKC Membe  (Read 3140 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Unless this is some sort of rotten April Fools Prank there will be two WKC members joining the Weber Griller of the Week ranks in a months time.   :)

wp-1459533831389.jpg height=640
wp-1459533840024.jpg height=640
wp-1459533846398.jpg height=640
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Troy

• Statesman
NIIIIICE!!!
Congrats Joey!!!

Hell Fire Grill

• WKC Performer
Joey do you post on Weber Nation?

Does the book have a recipe for Tuna steak, Im dieing to see you cook a giant tuna steak & lobster.
You can't always get what you want....but if you try sometimes you get what you need

Hell Fire Grill

• WKC Performer
Never mind about the recipe....just cook the steaks.
You can't always get what you want....but if you try sometimes you get what you need

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Joey do you post on Weber Nation?

Does the book have a recipe for Tuna steak, Im dieing to see you cook a giant tuna steak & lobster.

Here's some right off the boat and they didn't last long-

http://northeastbbq.com/2015/11/15/live-smoking-bluefin-tuna-on-the-weber-smokey-mountain/
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

WNC

• WKC Performer
Congratulations!
Was it just the cook book? Looks like that "grilled of the week" is some sort of box?
Anyway, that's super awesome!

Ashcan Ted

• Smokey Joe
Nice honor, congrats!

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
How does one get entered for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
Congrats on making griller of the week and kudos to Weber for the personal touch.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Congratulations!
Was it just the cook book? Looks like that "grilled of the week" is some sort of box?

Thanks!

It was the cookbook,  and a card with the note.  I didn't enter a contest but when I post on my blog about my cooks I usually share them on Twitter so the probably saw it there

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Very nice. Congratulations brother and a thanks to Weber for recognizing their customers. Another cool part of the "Weber experience"

GregS

• WKC Performer
that is so incredibly awesome.  congrats! 
I only use kettles with lid bales.

Qreps

• WKC Brave
Very nice congratulations!.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Congratulations!

Thanks!

It was the cookbook,  and a card with the note.  I didn't enter a contest but when I post on my blog about my cooks I usually share them on Twitter so the probably saw it there

Twitter is probably it ... companies can easily monitor with a few keywords instead of reading forums like this. Something for us all to consider perhaps.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch