Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Grill Restaurant in STL is NOW OPEN!  (Read 1849 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Weber Grill Restaurant in STL is NOW OPEN!
« on: March 31, 2016, 07:04:49 PM »
I don't know if any of the STL crew has heard, but the Weber Grill Restaurant at the Galleria Mall, here in St. Louis is now open. I think they opened yesterday or today? The website says they are officially open. I hope no one gets shot trying to eat there? Two people were shot out in front of the place last week. After all, St. Louis is the murder capital of the USA. (seriously, no joke). We are also on the FBI's list as the #1 most dangerous city in America. I guess we can wear a bullet proof jacket with our dinner jacket when we eat there?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3437350/St-Louis-takes-number-one-spot-FBI-s-violent-cities-state.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/two-shot-across-from-galleria-shopping-mall-in-richmond-heights/article_c56f0cbc-30ae-5d31-9893-a151483ec7d2.html

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:18:58 PM by ramsfan »
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
Re: Weber Grill Restaurant in STL is NOW OPEN!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 08:42:48 PM »
I saw the big red kettle about a week ago 8)
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

blksabbath

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 02:27:56 AM »
Any grand opening giveaways or fun stuff?  Actually looks kind of cool. And they sell grills too?

http://m.riverfronttimes.com/foodblog/2016/03/25/a-sneak-peek-at-weber-grill-restaurant-opening-in-the-st-louis-galleria

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 02:34:08 AM by blksabbath »

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 03:55:28 AM »
I cant wait to try it. I would love to see those big commercial size kettles. Go during the day and carry protection is all I can say about the rest. Those CHILDREN are lost.

chefn58

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 04:42:31 AM »
I cant wait to try it. I would love to see those big commercial size kettles. Go during the day and carry protection is all I can say about the rest. Those CHILDREN are lost.
You mean these ones: 

Or this one:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Searching for a Blue 18" MBH

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 08:09:54 AM »
That last one, the gasser seems to take 5 different sizes of Flavorizers. I like the charcoal chimney starting stations, which built-in chimney holders and ash collection down below.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 09:03:36 AM »
Thats bad ass