Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Easter Weekend Grilling  (Read 1389 times)

tb80

• WKC Ranger
Easter Weekend Grilling
« on: March 28, 2016, 12:29:24 PM »
I was fortunate enough to be able to do quite a bit of grilling this weekend.

Started out with some venison axis burgers for lunch on Saturday.

(Please ignore the kettle lid on the fire pit in the background. It is an old kettle kid that has been sacrificed and used solely for fire control at night after we are done with the fire.)

Then grilled some beef tenderloin filets along with asparagus in the cast iron skillet and some mushrooms in a foil packet for dinner.

Sorry but no plated pics. I got hungry and forgot to take pics on the plate. But they were a perfect medium rare.

On Sunday grilled up some steak and chicken on my 26" for dinners later this week.

And for Sunday dinner grilled a rack of lamb for the first time seasoned with olive oil, salt and pepper.

Medium rare

The lamb turned out excellent. My wife supposedly doesn't like lamb but she even said it was great and wants me to do it again.

Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 12:41:01 PM by tb80 »
Looking for Blue Mastertouch or Blue Performer. 

Currently have: Performer (Green); 22.5 Mastertouch (Red); 26.75 OTG;  22.5 WSM; 18.5 WSM; Jumbo Joe; SJS (Green Uline); SJG (used for Mini WSM); Blue SS Performer; Blue MBH; Summit

apt323

• WKC Brave
Re: Easter Weekend Grilling
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 08:41:06 AM »
nice cook thanks for sharing
WANTED - Colored Jumbo Joe (18")

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Easter Weekend Grilling
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 05:35:29 PM »
Beautiful scenery there bud. What a great weekend grilling up some delicious foods! Tfs