Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Breakfast pizza  (Read 1508 times)

jfbincypress

• WKC Brave
Breakfast pizza
« on: March 07, 2016, 06:20:38 AM »
Couldn't sleep Sunday morning, so....Decided to fire up the PizzaQue and make some breakfast pizzas. I can say it was 100% success, but they were delicious. Sadly my phone crashed after the video I took of the egg yolk opening into pure perfection, so I'll have to get that next time.

So here's the deal...

Coal fired breakfast pizza: It's my homemade bacon, my homemade Canadian bacon, fresh minced garlic, olive oil, Parmesan cheese on fresh made pizza dough crust topped with an egg that ends up over easy.

I wish I would've made the crust thinner, like I usually do. I also cheaped out and didn't put as many coals as I should've, and the temps only got around 625...next time will be perfect, I swear (that's what I told the old lady). Lol

And the finished product...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 07:12:37 PM by jfbincypress »

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Re: Breakfast pizza
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 08:39:08 AM »
Looks good to me.  Regan is a huge breakfast person and I showed her your pics one her way out of the door to go to work this morning.  It looks like I'm going to have to start getting up early every once in a while to make  her a breakfast pizza.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Jon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 02:21:22 PM »
That looks outstanding. Anyone tried cinnamon rolls in the KP?

austin87

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 05:05:24 PM »
That is killer my man! I love runny egg yolk - burgers, pizza, breakfast sammies, on their own... Really hard to beat a runny yolk!

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 05:53:58 PM »
Hard to beat a runny yolk. A sauce all its own.

I have that same China in the cabinet.
Still need a 22” yellow

jfbincypress

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 07:10:15 PM »

That is killer my man! I love runny egg yolk - burgers, pizza, breakfast sammies, on their own... Really hard to beat a runny yolk!

That's me, I'm all about that runny yolk life!

kettlecook

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 07:22:16 PM »
Why not?! Looks like a fantastic breakfast to me! Bacon and eggs and pizza. Oh, yeah. Great idea!

Nate

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2016, 04:31:36 AM »
Looks great! I've done something similar but in a deep dish.

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 09:44:45 PM »
That looks outstanding. Anyone tried cinnamon rolls in the KP?
Now why havent I thought of that? too focused on pizza's probably..LOL  I modded a spare 22" lid to make my own pizza "oven"... cinnamon rolls will definitely be a breakfast item this weekend!! will post results.
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.