Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Great members on this forum  (Read 1335 times)

Lemans

• WKC Ranger
Great members on this forum
« on: March 04, 2016, 03:56:51 PM »
So I posted a while ago that my mini WSM fell down
During a snow storm and damaged the lid.
  It wasn't long before I recieved a pm from a member
Saying that he had a spare lid and would give it to me if I
Paid shipping.  Well I recieved it today. Not only is it
Perfect but it is stamped "L" 1989 unbelievable
  The members here are great
       Thanks Art...
I can't stop lovin my Weber!!!
2-22 WSM, 22.5 gold, 22.5 MT code EE Red Head ,22.5 AH in Green ,18 silver , Green SSP code EI,Weber Ranch,mini WSM black,4-smokey joes black, lime, copper, crimson Sjg  IQ120 electric 22.5 silver economy 2004..that makes 15. I know WEBERITIS !!

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
Re: Great members on this forum
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 04:54:39 PM »
Yup. This place is great. Lots of good members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tb80

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 07:17:23 PM »
Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for Blue Mastertouch or Blue Performer. 

Currently have: Performer (Green); 22.5 Mastertouch (Red); 26.75 OTG;  22.5 WSM; 18.5 WSM; Jumbo Joe; SJS (Green Uline); SJG (used for Mini WSM); Blue SS Performer; Blue MBH; Summit

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 09:10:15 PM »
lots of great folks here! quick list of things I owe in one way or another to folks here..

buddy,my 18.5 Budlight I modded with deals and instructions from here,(purchased via link in online finds, ash ring/bucket purchased for discount from member here and tips for thermometer install given by members as well as seeing a slide aside on another member's kettle and got one for buddy)
my black performer which will soon assume duty as a dedicated pizza rig (my own cl search missed the for sale add, but it was posted in the online finds and I snatched it up)
my super special extra rare totally awesome hard to find globe grill paella pan/griddle(ninja gifted to me by two members who I did something for. I did it to help them out and refused any offer of compensation they gave. then, they conspired with another member to give me one of the two things I consider a grail score)
my NYG SJ(it was a member here who remembered me being a Giants fan in TX and tipped me off to a cl posting in Connecticut that resulted in me scoring this rare beauty)
my charcoal go anywhere(member here offered up one sans-handles for cost of shipping. I paid, it shipped. then I asked if I could by any plastic handle take offs and wound up with a full set of 3 at my door for free)
zavod44(aka Brian) hooked me up with 3 sets of performer bale rollers for an extremely reasonable price

cliff notes- I owe my collection to this site. most of what I have is because of the people here helping me.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 09:11:52 PM by mrbill »
Seeking New York Giants MT For A Price That Won't Break My Bank

firedude5015

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 04:36:25 AM »
That's what I Like about the WKC.
People with a common interest,  well passion that are always willing to help each other out. The generosity and friendships I have seen here are awesome and I am proud to be a Member!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk