Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Welcome to Weber Wonderland coming to a town ... Not near you  (Read 1829 times)

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
Welcome to Weber Wonderland coming to a town ... Not near you
« on: February 23, 2013, 09:32:20 PM »
I don't know what there talking about but I like it

https://vimeo.com/39219802
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

Craig

• WKC Mod
Re: Welcome to Weber Wonderland coming to a town ... Not near you
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 09:42:33 PM »
TEASE!  ;D  All those blue and yellow kettles...Seriously though, that would be badass to have that rig here in the states.

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 09:55:25 PM »
And it gets even better when Jamie gets involved
https://vimeo.com/38842144
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

reillyranch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 10:28:41 PM »
Jamie will never want to cook in a parking lot agian.  I have done several events with Jamie and we usually are in a parking lot with a couple of Webers.  This blows that away. 

javahog2002

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 10:37:38 PM »
This is awesome. Does Weber USA have any marketing ?  With the popularity of Food TV, Diners, Drive Inns and Dives, BBQ Pitmasters, ... Why is Weber not on Cable or in your town visiting the local 3 day music festivals which are everywhere now ?  They should have a food truck with 10 Kettles smoking on a Trailer and selling over priced food like other food trucks. :o
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 10:46:15 PM by javahog2002 »
SSP '00-WSM 18.5-WSM 22.0-'90 MT-Hasty Bake Cado

javahog2002

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 10:45:15 PM »
Our local ACE Hardware sells 100s of rubs, sauces, Webers, Eggs, Bubba Kegs, and Pit Barrel Cookers (small UDS).  I want to approach them for summer demos/samples of bbq cooked with their rubs on a vintage Weber.  Showing the long lasting Weber products.

Back in the day my mom used to demo for Cuisinart .

Anyone seen this type of BBQ/Grilling demos ??
SSP '00-WSM 18.5-WSM 22.0-'90 MT-Hasty Bake Cado

reillyranch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 10:54:14 PM »
Weber Spices, which is a licensed product, has a food prep truck they drive around to event.  But they cook on a Big Green Egg, because the spices are made by ADM not Weber. 

I have helped Jamie with some TV events in and around Atlanta.  So the segment was made for TV, not directly for a live audience.  Still wether it was CNN, The Weather Channel, or a local FOX station we were in a parking lot under a tent.  Far cry from the Danish event. 

Weber does have something in Chicago called the training center/test kitchen.  That would be cool if they would put something on wheels.  Char-Broil has a cool rig they attent events with.

bob hope

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 04:52:01 AM »
Ramsfan and I were talking the other day and he had a great idea about Weber putting on a Weber cooker only competition with Weber only prizes. I think that they are truly missing a great opportunity. I also agree with the Idea of using vintage kettles to so the longevity of there product .
Because Here we are Friends. Here we are Brothers.
A family in the name of Weber.