Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Question....  (Read 929 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Question....
« on: February 18, 2016, 05:20:22 AM »
Does anyone know how much a Weber One Touch Platinum sold for when they were new? The OTP is the model with the two small work tables on both the left and right sides. I believe that particular model is the OTP? Thanks.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

firedude5015

• WKC Ranger
Re: Question....
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 05:24:53 AM »
I've seen listings online at True Value (out of stock of course) I think it was $249.99 and another place (out of stock) for $299.99

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Question....
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 06:05:19 AM »
The kettle that opens up like a gasser! Yeah ramsfan I think you need to just go get it. Kept in the basement, and comes with the cover. A lot of grilling action right there.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch