Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Korean Shrimp BBQ  (Read 1072 times)

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Korean Shrimp BBQ
« on: February 10, 2016, 03:39:31 PM »
Picked up a bag of wild Argentinian zipper back jumbo shrimp from Costco today for another go at Korean BBQ. Got a bunch of the sauce to go with it and it needs to be used up. Took the shrimp after thawing it out and marinated it in a mix of Newman's salad dressing and Dizzy Pig IPA rub....oh so very Korean it was not....but it tasted good.

Not really a huge fan of stuff from the garden but these Boston Red Leaf Lettuce wraps are tasting mighty good:

Edit: Because lettuce is involved one could claim that this meal was healthy.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 03:47:47 PM by MrHoss »
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Jason

• WKC Ranger
Re: Korean Shrimp BBQ
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 04:08:50 PM »
Edit: Because lettuce is involved one could claim that this meal was healthy.

I like your style @MrHoss !

Your cook looks very tasty! How do you like those shrimp?

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 04:12:13 PM »
How do you like those shrimp?

Good quality for frozen - Olivia was the brand. First time using this brand and I picked them as they showed good colour in the package with minimal freezer burn.

Olivia is also the name of my step daughter so getting them was a no brainer. I love that kid and then some.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 06:45:44 AM »
Nothing wrong with this!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!