Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Sales of Canadian colored Master Touch to General Public  (Read 1875 times)

tb80

• WKC Ranger
Sales of Canadian colored Master Touch to General Public
« on: February 10, 2016, 05:16:10 AM »
Does anyone know how the colored MT has been selling in Canada to the general public that is just looking for a regular grill?  Are they flying off the shelf or not moving at all?  Has anyone talked to the owner of a seller to find out?

Main reason I am curious is because I would think if they are a fast moving product then a Weber would be more likely to sell them in the US. Otherwise I would think our chances are diminished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for Blue Mastertouch or Blue Performer. 

Currently have: Performer (Green); 22.5 Mastertouch (Red); 26.75 OTG;  22.5 WSM; 18.5 WSM; Jumbo Joe; SJS (Green Uline); SJG (used for Mini WSM); Blue SS Performer; Blue MBH; Summit

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
Re: Sales of Canadian colored Master Touch to General Public
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 09:57:36 AM »
I'm taking a team of sled dogs from here in Idaho and crossing the border in an undisclosed location,how many do you want ?

Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 10:28:46 AM »
I'm taking a team of sled dogs from here in Idaho and crossing the border in an undisclosed location,how many do you want ?

Make sure you get some pictures of that!

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 01:33:12 PM »
A regular joe like myself would have no clue what the sales have been like.  This coloured M/T frenzy has only been known for 10-14 days or so ….

I'm guessing that more of these have crossed the border than been sold up here …

Most people up here do not grill much in the winter - myself excluded.

I know that a few buddies at work want to get one.  A couple are guys who have never cooked with charcoal.

Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

fdeange

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 03:30:33 PM »
I picked mine up last week. Green was my colour of choice. After a few friends and colleagues saw it and I informed them of the gourmet system, they were intrigued, and I created a buzz. MacEggs is correct, not many die hards up here.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 04:06:46 PM by fdeange »

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 12:22:23 AM »
@fdeange,  welcome to the WKC from Eugene, Oregon and thanks for the info.  That Green color is really nice, congrats on your choice  ...  now, go get her dirty.                          SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".