Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: What is a good price for a used Weber Performer Deluxe that is a 2010 model  (Read 6318 times)

tb80

• WKC Ranger
Any tips?  Have one available for around $150 but not sure if I should wait and try to find one for a better price.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:26:31 AM by tb80 »
Looking for Blue Mastertouch or Blue Performer. 

Currently have: Performer (Green); 22.5 Mastertouch (Red); 26.75 OTG;  22.5 WSM; 18.5 WSM; Jumbo Joe; SJS (Green Uline); SJG (used for Mini WSM); Blue SS Performer; Blue MBH; Summit

LaTuFu

• WKC Brave
If it is in good shape that's not a terrible price, especially if you show up cash in hand and offer $125.  You never know, they just might take it.
Q2000; 26er; P Code MT; 22 WSM

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
Stay on top of your local Craigslist.. Finding one is partly luck and partly patience.
Price is clearly dictated by quality of the grill.
Some sellers don't know the value or think its worth twice of what its really worth.
Some people don't like cleaning a grill or don't know that they can buy a replacement grate.
Some just want new.
@tb80
All these reasons that someone sells a grill can help the buyer get a great price.
$150 is not a bad price for a clean and fully functional performer.
You have to learn your market and if there is any competition for grills.
Our local group of guys are always emailing or texting each other about grills.
Like we need any more grills? Lol..
Just be shrewd in your dealings and know that if you're standing in front of the seller waiving cash, he's more likely to make a good deal..
 8)

I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

tb80

• WKC Ranger
@Heyjude Thanks for the reply. I watch the Weber market down here pretty frequently.  Unfortunately I have not seen a lot of Performers pop up.  I may see if this one is still available later today and see if they will negotiate.  Other than the rollers and the handle, it appears to be in great condition.

Currently have: Performer (Green); 22.5 Mastertouch (Red); 26.75 OTG;  22.5 WSM; 18.5 WSM; Jumbo Joe; SJS (Green Uline); SJG (used for Mini WSM); Blue SS Performer; Blue MBH; Summit

tb80

• WKC Ranger
Went ahead and picked it up. They sold it for $100. The handle and roller are a little messed up but otherwise it appears as if it was never used. It is a 2010 model. The gas assist wasn't working but I heard the gas come on so I will need to check that out too. Here are some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep

• WKC Brave
Looks like you did good by picking that one up.  @zavod44 can get you new handles.  I would not go plastic.

-Jeep
22 Performer - Black - AA ** 22 OTS - Black - Cajun Bandit - AD ** 22 MT - Burgundy - EO
18 OTS - Guinness - DZ **  SJG - Black - Turned into Mini WSM  ** SJS - Lime - AT (x2)

Maxmbob

• WKC Ranger
Nice find on good looking performer.
WTB, Westerner, glen blue,

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
Very nice score!

@zavod44 can get you new handles.  I would not go plastic.

I agree 100%!  To quote Brian from earlier this year:

"my goal is to get wood handles on everyone's grills!"
Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

Jason

• WKC Ranger
I'd say you got a darn good deal on that! Give it a really good cleaning and replace the handle, it will look brand new. Congrats!

TheDude

• WKC Performer
Pretty damn clean. Nice addition, at a pretty good price.
Still need a 22” yellow

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
I'd put cheap but good wooden handles on it (not zavandles) and sold it for $200  8)
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

tb80

• WKC Ranger
What is a good price for a used Weber Performer Deluxe that is a 2010 model
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2015, 07:11:26 PM »
Put a new handle on it and messed with the igniter and got it working. This thing is practically brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:19:26 PM by tb80 »

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
nice score!!

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
That is a good looking one!
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

einrej

• WKC Ranger
Nice, looks new.
Family, 1954-55 Weber Bros Metal Works Kettle,