Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: US trip - recommendations  (Read 5635 times)

jkolantern

• WKC Ranger
Re: US trip - recommendations
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2015, 05:19:54 PM »
@kendoll sounds good! The first Brick Red is on me! (Sam Adams beer only available at select Boston bars on tap, including Beantown Pub)

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2015, 06:24:01 PM »
Cool, looking forward to it. Want to give the WhiteLlantern a try.
Willing to trade first born for: *Ranger (any colour) *Westerner (yeah right)

*Imperial (Glen-Blue) *Brown GA

jkolantern

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2015, 03:38:45 PM »
Great to meet you Ken!

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2015, 04:13:12 PM »
Mate, was fantastic to catch up for a drink. Looking forward to catching up again tomorrow and meeting your girlfriend so she can roll her eyes at us too!
Willing to trade first born for: *Ranger (any colour) *Westerner (yeah right)

*Imperial (Glen-Blue) *Brown GA

Johnpv

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2015, 09:07:39 AM »
If I can make some suggestions for your NYC trip.  Get at least A slice of Pizza from almost anywhere.  Seriously NYC has the best Pizza in the world.  If you really want to treat yourself go to Spumoni gardens.  Its unreal Pizza.   If you're ever in the mood for a burger and a milk shake go to Shake Shack, there's a bunch of them through out the city now.  Fantastically good. 

If you decide you want some Ramen, head over to Ippudo, or Ippudo Westside.   Probably the best Ramen I've ever had anywhere.

When it comes to BBQ suggestions I have 2.  Mighty Quinn's BBQ, which has a Brontosaurus Rib (it's like a 1 1/2 lb beef rib that melts in your mouth), and Hill Country BBQ Market.  Honestly the Brisket at both places is like a religious experience.