Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Family Photo - Marty will like this one!  (Read 1412 times)

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
Family Photo - Marty will like this one!
« on: July 18, 2015, 10:31:29 AM »
I finally got around to getting this done.  The wife and kids are out of town which gave me a chance to dig out some of the basement secrets  ::).

From left to right: Back row: (ER) 1996 Olympic / Budweiser 3-wheeler, 2015 Master Touch, 2012 26" OTG, Iowa Hawkeyes Mini-WSM with SJG, C-Code SJ
                           Front Row:  (ER) Go-Anywhere (original refinished handles), 1970/71 18" with rivet handle, (DR) SJ Platinum 18" with handle made by Brian
                           Weber Fire Pit with handles remade by Brian (look just like the original)

I was thinking the '96 Olympic could be a good candidate for the logos page.  I've got a bunch of pictures if anyone wants me to post them.

Also, here's a close-up of the handles on my 26". 

The family joke is that if a boy can't answer this correctly, he can't date my daughters.  >:(
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 10:58:08 AM by mcgolden »

jaycee213

• Smokey Joe
Re: Family Photo - Marty will like this one!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 11:32:32 AM »
Great looking collection. Do you cook in those things or are they just garage queens?
Redhead SS Performer w/cajun bandit stacker
Weber Q 320
WSM 18.5

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 11:43:02 AM »
Nice!

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 11:48:14 AM »
Great looking collection. Do you cook in those things or are they just garage queens?

I cook on all but the C-Code SJ, the Olympic 18" and have yet to cook on the SJ Platinum, but I may bite the bullet on that one.  The Olympic is slated for my bar area someday with my rather extensive Atlanta Olympic collection.