Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Simple chicken and veggies  (Read 1203 times)

Nate

• WKC Ranger
Simple chicken and veggies
« on: May 04, 2015, 05:03:15 PM »
Boneless thighs on the mini and wok veggies. The veggies were on the stovetop but still in a Weber. 8) This mini is awsome, btw.

austin87

• WKC Ranger
Re: Simple chicken and veggies
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 05:07:30 PM »
Nice! I'm liking the mini, such a great use of space.

@Nate you also need to do a photo clinic, you shots are always magazine quality - really shows off the cook to the max.

Nate

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 05:16:18 PM »
Nice! I'm liking the mini, such a great use of space.

@Nate you also need to do a photo clinic, you shots are always magazine quality - really shows off the cook to the max.

@austin87 All these photos are done on my phone, Samsung Note3. I do a lot of white balance and exposure changes depending on lighting conditions. This is easier for me because I can just uploaded the to photobucket directly from my phone. I have a Canon DSLR I can take much better photos with but I hate doing the upload to the computer. To many steps and inconvienent. The phone is much quicker. Thanks for the compliment though. But I see a lot of outstanding photos posted on this site.

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 05:32:25 PM »
Good looking chicken and veggies!
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 06:11:51 PM »
Wonderful looking cook, Nate. Presumably you didn't smoke these, a nice easy 300 or so degrees?
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Nate

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 06:36:24 PM »
Wonderful looking cook, Nate. Presumably you didn't smoke these, a nice easy 300 or so degrees?

Started at 260 for a bit then ran the temp up to 380.

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 06:30:28 PM »
That stir fry and plated pic are incredible! Nice work