Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Bud Light On The Go  (Read 4211 times)

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
Re: Bud Light On The Go
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2015, 07:28:17 PM »
just wanted to add, that upon seeing what you've done, I'm even more pleased you bought it.  you've done a really great job modding it and have turned it into something to really be proud of. outstanding job sir!
Seeking New York Giants MT For A Price That Won't Break My Bank

Fishawn

• WKC Ranger
Bud Light On The Go
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 08:50:37 PM »
just wanted to add, that upon seeing what you've done, I'm even more pleased you bought it.  you've done a really great job modding it and have turned it into something to really be proud of. outstanding job sir!

No kidding! I showed that BL pic to a buddy and he asked me if it was mine... I said unfortunately no, but maybe it's for sale?

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2015, 04:31:36 AM »
nice job on the Bud! I stuck a set of Cajun Bandit legs on my 18" G
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

Dan NY

• WKC Brave
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2015, 06:19:40 AM »
That is an awesome mod @mcgolden ! Is that the new style ('15) ash bucket?  I didn't know that they made the new style in the 18.5 size. Where did you Oder it from?

Could you post more pictures of the grill please?  I'd love to see a side view shot.
Grail: THE AMBASSADOR

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2015, 07:23:57 AM »
That is an awesome mod @mcgolden ! Is that the new style ('15) ash bucket?  I didn't know that they made the new style in the 18.5 size. Where did you Oder it from?

Could you post more pictures of the grill please?  I'd love to see a side view shot.

Yes, it's the new ash bucket.  I found it on Amazon for about $30 shipped and it was a great fit.  You can find it here at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RD8AZJS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.