Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Some Special Zav Handles  (Read 4260 times)

austin87

• WKC Ranger
Re: Some Special Zav Handles
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 05:03:47 PM »
Man those are all so sweet looking

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2015, 05:16:18 PM »
Zav handles at amazing 8)
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

aguyindallas

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2015, 06:00:17 PM »
Wow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Tools - 22.5 OTG, 26.75 OTG, Genesis 330, Take Anywhere Gasser, 22.5 WSM, Texas Smokemaster Offset Smoker

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2015, 06:52:06 PM »
@MacEggs I had to go buy my own stash of mahogany, I had so many requests after people saw yours...I still have your pile kept seperate don't worry    ;)

@Uncle JJ I'm working on your end grain handles....working on artwork....

@1buckie I have been cutting some of that wood.  I should have something for you in the next few weeks.....I promise I'm working on them

It's a crazy juggling act making all the handles.  I promise to everyone I am working on all orders, all special orders, everyone will get their stuff.  As always if anyone needs anything special please contact me and we can work it all out...... 
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

argentflame

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2015, 08:48:40 PM »
All beautiful handles. Amazing Statesman handle and box.

Stu Clary

• WKC Brave
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2015, 09:45:45 PM »
someone should merge all the Zav handles threads so that all the cool pics are in one place

Qreps

• WKC Brave
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2015, 04:34:50 AM »
Those handles are gorgeous .

GregS

• WKC Performer
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2015, 06:39:49 AM »
nice wood going on there.   
I only use kettles with lid bales.

JDD

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2015, 06:46:09 AM »
Zav handles are really good. They are well worth the wait! I purchased some last fall and as soon as I decide where they belong I will post some pics.
May The Smoke Be With You!

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2015, 07:55:27 AM »
@MacEggs I had to go buy my own stash of mahogany, I had so many requests after people saw yours...I still have your pile kept seperate don't worry    ;)

@1buckie I have been cutting some of that wood.  I should have something for you in the next few weeks.....I promise I'm working on them

It's a crazy juggling act making all the handles.  I promise to everyone I am working on all orders, all special orders, everyone will get their stuff.  As always if anyone needs anything special please contact me and we can work it all out......

No push at all, man ..... 8)

I KNOW how busy & crazy this deal is for you..... :o

Time is relative when it comes to art......remember, most of that wood is for general consumption to other members & I still got a ton of interesting stuff to cut to near useable sizes..... ;D

There's some black walnut buried in one of those boxes that may prove stellar in the finished product also !!!
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2015, 07:58:08 AM »
You sent me some kind of walnut and it's awesome, I lasered them two days ago you will be happy.....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

Uncle JJ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2015, 09:16:39 AM »
No push from me either, @zavod44.  I'm in no rush at all - still have a lot of work to do on the grill before I need the handles!

stonge9

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2015, 11:49:10 AM »

I understand there is quite a demand... Are you still taking orders?  I would be interested to get in line!