Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Anyone interested in another Rub Trade?!  (Read 4175 times)

indy82z

• WKC Ranger
Re: Anyone interested in another Rub Trade?!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 01:09:18 AM »
Thank you @indy82z and @jamesnomore - I picked up both of your spice packages late yesterday!

indy, yours is sweet but with a real nice kick to it! I bet it's great on wings (and will find out soon!) What's your favorite use for it?

Cheers guys!

Glad it arrived....its my all purpose rub...wings, ribs, pork butt....I use it on everything. I pumped up the heat for you as no one in my family likes much of a kick.

Hope you enjoy!!

Tom

jamesnomore

• WKC Ranger
Re: Anyone interested in another Rub Trade?!
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2015, 05:30:25 AM »

and jamesnomore sent me two seasonings that each smell fantastic. Does the all purpose contain mesquite flavouring James? So good... and the experimental seasoning has wicked flavour! You're on to something by playing with some Indian spices. Again, any tips on what to test it out on?

Cheers guys!

Glad you like them, let me know when you cook something.

No mesquite, just a nice smoked paprika. I like the indian spices on chicken. I'm planning on some lamb but no one else on the house will eat it but I think thats where it'll really shine. I'll be making another batch soon.

i made wings and pulled pork recently and used your rub exclusively on each, the crowd raved about the flavor. Someday we'll have to share some ingredient secrets  ;)
WTB: Genesis Jr.