Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WKC Secret Santa - update ITS ON!  (Read 15393 times)

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
Re: WKC Secret Santa - update ITS ON!
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2014, 05:56:24 AM »
Thanks to my West Coast Secret Santa I am the  proud owner of this bad boy. CIDO lids are no match for the heavy metal I now wield!

Love the heirloom quality of this thing. I can picture my great grandkids using it someday.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Very nice, @MartyG. Are you also dressed like a wizard?  ;D

"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2014, 06:17:17 AM »
Thanks to my Santa, I now have a koozie, wkc sticker, two packets of smoke pellets and an assortment of new rubs to try. Thanks Santa!

Seeking New York Giants MT For A Price That Won't Break My Bank

MartyG

• WKC Performer
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2014, 06:26:11 AM »
Marty - I understand that piece was hand-forged by one of Santa's Blacksmith elves just for you.  The bar across the middle is designed to give your hand leverage to lift whole D.O.s by the bail. Enjoy!

Merry Christmas,

Winz

Thanks a ton Winz - I may have to get in touch with this guy elf myself for a few things. There's a blacksmith in a town nearby me here in PA that has done some cool things for me, but I don't think he forges iron like this. Hope to put it to work soon.

MartyG

• WKC Performer
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2014, 06:28:41 AM »
Thanks to my Santa, I now have a koozie, wkc sticker, two packets of smoke pellets and an assortment of new rubs to try. Thanks Santa!

I had to make sure you Texas BBQ pros got a taste of the Mid Atlantic! All of these rubs are from Maryland or Pennsylvania. Hope you like them!

Marty

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2014, 06:38:44 AM »

I had to make sure you Texas BBQ pros got a taste of the Mid Atlantic! All of these rubs are from Maryland or Pennsylvania. Hope you like them!

Marty

Lol! I can't wait to try them.

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2014, 06:41:14 AM »
Got my package over the weekend, but wanted to share close to closer to xmas day. Nice SS kebab rack and a handy IR thermo. I can't wait to use them while I am home during the break. I think I know who my Santa was😎

glad you like them. the kebab rack seemed like it would be easy to take apart and be fairly portable for those road trip cooks and the thermometer, well I figured everyone likes a gadget.

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2014, 10:34:26 AM »

Got my package over the weekend, but wanted to share close to closer to xmas day. Nice SS kebab rack and a handy IR thermo. I can't wait to use them while I am home during the break. I think I know who my Santa was😎

glad you like them. the kebab rack seemed like it would be easy to take apart and be fairly portable for those road trip cooks and the thermometer, well I figured everyone likes a gadget.

I have been wanting to get an ir thermo for a while. I really like the kebab rack. Perfect size for portability as you mentioned and for routine cooks for the family. I think the rack will fit nicely on a 18.5 in kettle.

Mike "bbqmiller"

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2014, 10:48:27 AM »

I have been wanting to get an ir thermo for a while. I really like the kebab rack. Perfect size for portability as you mentioned and for routine cooks for the family. I think the rack will fit nicely on a 18.5 in kettle.

Mike "bbqmiller"

cool beans, glad my guesses worked out for you.

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2014, 09:57:01 AM »
Ryan, I put my gift to good use as promised. It was delish! Thanks again!

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2014, 10:19:21 AM »

That's quite a breakfast sandwich machine.  8)
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2014, 10:21:06 AM »
Awesome. I am very jealous of your breakfast. We just had left over ham. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2014, 11:39:16 AM »
My secret Santa sent me an awesome Jerky press, and some great Cedar planks and a great bag of Rub for some Salmon.  I'll put all this to good use.....Thanks Santa!   Oh and it came from Idaho so I'm gonna use my super sleuth skills and I gotta figure it came from Idahawk.  Thank you brother, much appreciated!   I didn't look close but I'm thinking those planks might be some of that legendary Idaho Cedar....Thanks again.  Can't wait until next year!
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2014, 12:07:26 PM »

DUDE THAT THING IS KICKASS!!

what is it? =D

Craig

• WKC Mod
WKC Secret Santa - update ITS ON!
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2014, 01:42:54 PM »
My sister in law got it. No original box but it was described as a "Giant Round Grill Weber/ Char Broil barbecue Cast Iron Griddle

21 1/2" Diameter at the rim and 18" diameter cooking space, 1 1/2 deep.

Bottom reads GH-P5817B

Weighs18lbs fits like a glove and these vents around the perimeter help it breath nicely with the lid on. I am pumped to have this. Other than the part number I don't know the original manufacturer yet. But this thing is farking awesome!

I may have to try a pan pizza or some Asian cooking on this thing in addition to breakfast food.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 01:44:27 PM by Craig »

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2014, 04:39:20 PM »

My secret Santa sent me an awesome Jerky press, and some great Cedar planks and a great bag of Rub for some Salmon.  I'll put all this to good use.....Thanks Santa!   Oh and it came from Idaho so I'm gonna use my super sleuth skills and I gotta figure it came from Idahawk.  Thank you brother, much appreciated!   I didn't look close but I'm thinking those planks might be some of that legendary Idaho Cedar....Thanks again.  Can't wait until next year!

Enjoy !
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs