Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Pizza Fatty  (Read 1575 times)

aguyindallas

• WKC Brave
Pizza Fatty
« on: December 02, 2014, 02:00:03 PM »
Another item I made today, and also a first try for this. I've made fattys  before, but never one like this. It's ground Italian sausage, herbs, granulated garlic, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce and pepperoni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Tools - 22.5 OTG, 26.75 OTG, Genesis 330, Take Anywhere Gasser, 22.5 WSM, Texas Smokemaster Offset Smoker

SixZeroFour

Re: Pizza Fatty
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 02:24:31 PM »
Now THAT has some serious taste potential! Can't wait to hear how it all turns out :)
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

aguyindallas

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 04:44:19 PM »
It was great!

My Tools - 22.5 OTG, 26.75 OTG, Genesis 330, Take Anywhere Gasser, 22.5 WSM, Texas Smokemaster Offset Smoker

argentflame

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 09:30:20 PM »
That looks awesome and tasty.

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 10:12:47 PM »
Pepperoni just kills me for heartburn, but I'd suffer for that....Good Show !!!!
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

AcrossFromHoss

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 11:44:47 AM »
That looks amazing!!  I'm going to have to try one of these Fatty's soon. Is it still considered a fatty if I used ground chicken or pounded out chicken breast? Id like to stuff it with ham and swiss cheese as a take on chicken cordon bleu with the bacon weave of course :)
"Seeing pictures of a nice steak without viewing the middle is like seeing a nice pair of tits in a bra. You tease!!!!"
 22.5 black OTG kettle, 18.5 WSM, Jumbo Joe

aguyindallas

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 08:42:39 PM »

That looks amazing!!  I'm going to have to try one of these Fatty's soon. Is it still considered a fatty if I used ground chicken or pounded out chicken breast? Id like to stuff it with ham and swiss cheese as a take on chicken cordon bleu with the bacon weave of course :)

I say, if it's wrapped in bacon, it's a fatty. Lol.