Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Metal performer table swap info  (Read 17124 times)

gunner

• WKC Brave
Re: Metal performer table swap info
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2015, 08:17:16 AM »
The new metal tables will fit on any performer that has a plastic table. The first time I called and tried to order one the lady told me it wouldn't fit on the older performers and they weren't selling them individually. I called back a few days later and just told the guy I wanted to order part #65189. He looked it up sold it to me with no questions asked. I feel like you just need to get the right person on the phone.

Gunner, thanks for your help. 

Will the old bin chain set up work or do I have to order a new one?

The old bin chain setup works. The screw screws directly into the underside of the metal table nearest the bowl. You will see the screw hole when you get it. It's a bit different then the plastic table. @CSTampa

CSTampa

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2015, 08:49:01 AM »
The new metal tables will fit on any performer that has a plastic table. The first time I called and tried to order one the lady told me it wouldn't fit on the older performers and they weren't selling them individually. I called back a few days later and just told the guy I wanted to order part #65189. He looked it up sold it to me with no questions asked. I feel like you just need to get the right person on the phone.

Gunner, thanks for your help. 

Will the old bin chain set up work or do I have to order a new one?

The old bin chain setup works. The screw screws directly into the underside of the metal table nearest the bowl. You will see the screw hole when you get it. It's a bit different then the plastic table. @CSTampa

Thanks again for your help.  Looks like next step is to order it. 

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2015, 09:58:21 AM »
That I don't know......my only Performer is wood, so one of these other folks will have answer that....

Um yeah but if you don't actually COOK on it, so what?  ;D

(New folks should know I'm teasing, as 1buckie posts epic food threads.)
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2015, 10:02:21 AM »
That I don't know......my only Performer is wood, so one of these other folks will have answer that....

Um yeah but if you don't actually COOK on it, so what?  ;D

(New folks should know I'm teasing, as 1buckie posts epic food threads.)

I haven't actually cooked on it......YET !!!!

Just recently got the right handle for it.....coming soon, to a backyard cookup near you....... 8)
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

CSTampa

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2015, 01:31:37 PM »
How does the table top hold up?  I was wondering if it will scratch or rust easily.

CharliefromLI

• WKC Ranger
    • Long Island Weber Club
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2015, 10:46:13 AM »
How does the table top hold up?  I was wondering if it will scratch or rust easily.

I have only had mine for about two weeks but i have cooked on it 3-4 times already and used the table while i cooked on my WSM yesterday and the table held up fine and cleaned up fine. The clean up on the plastic tables was always an issue.
Starting LineUp: Summit Charcoal Grilling Center, Ranch Kettle, Genesis E310, SJ Gold MiniWSM, the JETTLE,
Alumni: Performer Dlx, 22.5" WSM, 26" OTG, 18.5" WSM, 22" OTP