Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Help inserting pictures  (Read 958 times)

Aaron Farr

Help inserting pictures
« on: November 05, 2014, 08:30:51 PM »
Can anyone help with instructions on inserting photos? When I hit the photo button it comes up with this ? I picked up a green master touch yesterday vent stamp EO and I want to post some photos.

AcrossFromHoss

• WKC Brave
Re: Help inserting pictures
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 08:48:58 PM »
http://mojoimage.com/index.php

hit where it says choose file
then hit upload then it will give you different codes. copy the html code and paste it here.
Im new as well and had an awful time figuring it out last week.
hope that helps and welcome to the board and congrats on your new Weber.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 08:51:43 PM by AcrossFromHoss »
"Seeing pictures of a nice steak without viewing the middle is like seeing a nice pair of tits in a bra. You tease!!!!"
 22.5 black OTG kettle, 18.5 WSM, Jumbo Joe

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Help inserting pictures
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 02:27:08 AM »
Code: [Select]
[img][/img]
Those are image tags (which I've surrounded by code tags so that the text appears), popularly used in forum software. Any full URL of an image's address will be rendered inline in your posted message.

So like AcrossFromHoss said, upload your image/get it hosted somewhere (photobucket.com is another example of a free service), get the image's full address from http through .jpg and paste it into image tags. (Or highlight the URL and click that image button.)

Be aware that free image hosting services naturally want to advertise and so when you copy the picture's address you might get more than just the address. When you paste it in here however you'll be able to edit extra stuff out.

Clear as mud?
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch