Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New (to WKC) catalog  (Read 14675 times)

Golly

• WKC Performer
Re: New (to WKC) catalog
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2014, 12:53:48 AM »
Key Lime Sequoia.....very interesting.   :)

Yellow Ranger! The grail of all grails for me (unless they actually made a blue one ;D).

Ken

rumour has it ken that you like a rager :o
GET ON THAT SHIT
WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2014, 02:14:13 AM »

Awesome thread, thanks for sharing. I look at how attentive the people are at cooking on the gas kettles, yet know propane in the area.  LOL! ;)

@Craig
I wonder if the @ is case sensitive, I didn't get the message to join the party on Saturday.

I think Craig was just hot and bothered after holding on to the catalog without showing it off for 24 hours :)

With all the "@" 's I was doing I felt like I was doing "on Dasher on Dancer on Prancer on Vixen"

I noticed G ( Stu) 's username doesn't tag.... And I was not Tapatalking like I am now...

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2014, 03:54:18 PM »
I guess I thought the Seville used the leg-socket-less tabbed kettle, but it looks like a standard MBH drops right in. Good to know if a bare cart ever shows up in my area.

A great point that @Troy brought up is that it is possible that the photo shoot was rushed and that Weber substituted a standard Lime bowl w/ handles & sockets in place of a standard Seville bowl. I forgot that @harris92 has or had a blue A code "chariot" with no sockets or handles...  :-[

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2014, 04:10:54 PM »
Yep,  no sockets or handles.  it does have the tabs on the bowl.

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2014, 04:23:51 PM »
Yep,  no sockets or handles.  it does have the tabs on the bowl.

Ok Ok I admit it, it was just a lame excuse to get you to post a pic of that beautiful blue again! That is one SWEET Chariot!

#grail 

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2014, 04:35:19 PM »
Ed Reilly's chariot.  It was picked up at an auction in St. Louis.  I had the pleasure of restoring the cart and cleaning the grill.  It is beautiful.