Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: The FSA must be having a laugh here, pre cook your food first before putting it on the barbecue, whi  (Read 1335 times)

esq3585

• WKC Brave

mirkwood

• WKC Ranger
What I find most interesting is this little tidbit::

Around the world this summer, civic leaders are grappling with a shared dilemma. In the New York borough of Brooklyn, there are calls to ban grilling in Prospect Park in an effort to rid it of "toxic fumes". I wonder who is calling for this ban?
AT Q 220 / CN Jumbo Joe / DZ 22 OTG / DZ 18.5 WSM / C&B AD Grass Green Performer Platinum / AD Dark Blue Performer Platinum / Black AD Performer Platinum / AD Charcoal Go Anywhere / P code Charcoal Go Anywhere

Welcome to the WKC, it's more than just a web site..

MINIgrillin

• WKC Ranger
I agree and disagree with these articles. It's interesting to read that "24% of those who described themselves as the main cook at a barbecue did not usually cook at home." It's no wonder why folks are getting food poisoning. Buy a thermapen you jack-legs! They are even made in England.

IMO banning grilling in parks is a bit extreme, but I can see their point. There are too many inconsiderate, ignorant people in this world with no shred of common decency that just F-up everything for the rest of us. You can apply that statement to anything in this world tho.  Guns and religion are good light hearted examples.

Could you imaging 50 grills of matchlight being fired up while you are enjoying time at the park with your chimney full of lump and trusty thermapen at your side.
Seville. CnB performer:blue,green,gray. 26r. 18otg. Karubeque C-60.