Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Teaser  (Read 8453 times)

charred

• WKC Performer
Re: Teaser
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2014, 05:16:19 AM »
WOW! Those 2 scores just from driving around the neighborhood?! Unreal...congrats!
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2014, 06:46:43 AM »
Nice find Mikey!  I think i will come by your place to get my Blue MT just to see this!

That is fine by me. Hopefully I will have it fully restored by then.
Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2014, 07:16:05 AM »
Teaser:

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2014, 07:22:24 AM »
Teaser:

Small vent tab on the lid and solid hub plastic wheels. Maybe small tab bottom vents. '71 to '73 . Looks like an 18.5. I gonna go with..... YELLOW under all that white paint.
Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2014, 07:31:57 AM »
Never mind not yellow I just zoomed in on that pic and I see lime on that lid edge. Definitely a limey!!! Looks like it is next to a mobile home also.  Hopefully something that you are in the process of acquiring!

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2014, 02:28:45 PM »
  I can't wait to see it restored.

I have now seen this in person.  I was not worthy.   ;)

I think Mikey is putting some finishing touces on it, but it is AMAZING.  When he comes back  to show it off with new pictures, refer back to these images on the original condition.