Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Saw a Brownie this morning  (Read 5407 times)

AZ Monsoon

• WKC Ranger
Saw a Brownie this morning
« on: August 15, 2014, 08:43:28 AM »
I never see cool old Weber stuff driving around Phoenix, so I was surprised when I looked over and saw this while 45 minutes from my home this morning. The gate was locked and no cars were in the driveway  :( I was pretty far away, but it looked like it could possibly be a 26? It had a nice fade.

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
Re: Saw a Brownie this morning
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 08:45:44 AM »
Hmm could be!  Google earth it!
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

AZ Monsoon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 09:33:19 AM »
I tried. No luck on getting a better picture. It was there though when I brought up the map so it's been in the same spot for a while.

SixZeroFour

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 09:49:36 AM »
Pretty sure it's a 22' but sweet spy nonetheless!! Don't give up on her!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 10:16:18 AM »
Az monsoon, mind me asking the general area you were in?  I think  I might know where that kettle is and me another member have seen it. Just a city name and I can probably tell you the rest if it is the one I am thinking of.
Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

fedex

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 12:07:13 PM »
I never see cool old Weber stuff driving around Phoenix, so I was surprised when I looked over and saw this while 45 minutes from my home this morning. The gate was locked and no cars were in the driveway  :( I was pretty far away, but it looked like it could possibly be a 26? It had a nice fade.

As I'm reading this I start laughing thinking to myself normal guys would be driving around and spotting rare Mustangs or Porsche's etc..  But we are slinking around our Hometowns spying on BBQ Kettles.  LOL LOL ,  WTF is wrong with us?
1 Black Limited Edition Kettle & Wife Model #1962

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 12:20:57 PM »

As I'm reading this I start laughing thinking to myself normal guys would be driving around and spotting rare Mustangs or Porsche's etc..  But we are slinking around our Hometowns spying on BBQ Kettles.  LOL LOL ,  WTF is wrong with us?

This is serious !!!!

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/official-list-of-weberitis-symptoms/msg101195/#msg101195
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

eccj

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 01:48:17 PM »
^^ Hahahahaha!!! :D

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 03:07:13 PM »

OH DAMN!!!
Monsoon, you are not just in my territory, you are in my HOOD!! >:(

;D...just kidding. I drive by that brownie half a dozen times a day. Southern and Royal Palm, right around the corner from my house. It has been there for years, I have never seen the gate open or anyone in the yard. I have also never seen any smoke emanating from said kettle.
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 03:09:37 PM »
Az monsoon, mind me asking the general area you were in?  I think  I might know where that kettle is and me another member have seen it. Just a city name and I can probably tell you the rest if it is the one I am thinking of.

Yup. You know it Michael!
 ;)
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 05:05:16 PM »

That's who we are! Kettles stalkers! To my eyes that looks like a possible Chief sighting?  (26") don't give up.

SixZeroFour

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2014, 05:11:07 PM »
Stop in at city hall and figure out who's on title for the address then give them a call  :)
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

AZ Monsoon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2014, 09:26:49 AM »

OH DAMN!!!
Monsoon, you are not just in my territory, you are in my HOOD!! >:(

;D...just kidding. I drive by that brownie half a dozen times a day. Southern and Royal Palm, right around the corner from my house. It has been there for years, I have never seen the gate open or anyone in the yard. I have also never seen any smoke emanating from said kettle.

Ha ha. I'll bring the wire cutters JC, you bring the steaks :)

So true FedEx about out perving on people's bbq kettles. I feel like one pathetic loser lol

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2014, 09:46:45 AM »
, right around the corner from my house. It has been there for years,

WHY ARE YOU HOLDING OUT ON ME!?

;D

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2014, 12:54:29 PM »
, right around the corner from my house. It has been there for years,

WHY ARE YOU HOLDING OUT ON ME!?

;D
I have been hoping to see someone working in the yard so I could stop and ask them about it. Unfortunately the landscaping is very low maintenance.
:'(
A bunch of black kettles
-JC