Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Target Score Today  (Read 1242 times)

JDLones

• WKC Brave
Target Score Today
« on: August 24, 2014, 05:10:58 PM »
It's been a bit since I've posted anything, but I've been keeping an eye on everybody and of course lighting the charcoal as often as I can.  Anyway, I was kicking around at Target this afternoon and realized that their grilling stuff was on clearance for half off. This included Weber products.  I was surprised to see a Jumbo Joe for $30, so I had to get it.  Along with a Weber utensil set because it's not like you can ever have too many, right?  My wife thought I was crazy but I explained that I could use it for tailgating for football season.  Sounds plausible, right? 

If you're in need of anything I'd check Target because everything is while supplies last.  Happy grilling!
I love the smell of wood smoke and cooking meat...
Weber OTG 22.5 and Jumbo Joe
Char-Broil Commercial Gasser

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
Re: Target Score Today
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 05:49:36 PM »
Yep!
I went to Target yesterday and stocked up on extra grates. You never know when you will need them!
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

JDLones

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 05:59:57 PM »
I almost got a couple of extra hinge grates today, too. They were $10. I may have to go back...
I love the smell of wood smoke and cooking meat...
Weber OTG 22.5 and Jumbo Joe
Char-Broil Commercial Gasser

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 06:04:35 PM »

Howdy JD !!!

Yeah, there's a thread going on somewhere here with people checking in about the Target clearance....sounds like you did a-OK.......... 8)
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 02:22:06 AM »
Yep, right here: http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/target-clearance/

Interesting that there's such variance in clearance prices across the country.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch