Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Mount Prospect, IL  (Read 2043 times)

Bman

• WKC Performer
Mount Prospect, IL
« on: July 21, 2014, 03:02:44 AM »
Someone seek this chic out from Facebook and snag her yellow.  PS - what color is her new one?

Nicole Ann‎ > Weber Grills - Mount Prospect, IL ·
Generations.... Retiring my 1971 weber for my 2014 model. Sad day, but old yellow will still live on!!

I've always had gas...  And now a bunch of kettles because of this place.  Thanks!

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
Re: Mount Prospect, IL
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 05:26:12 AM »
Don't have Facebook... Not sure of the color on the new one, but it must be a Euro model by the looks of it. Lid therm even on an 18.

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 05:46:07 AM »
Looks like a Euro Smoke Grey

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 06:58:59 AM »
Is anyone going to contact her about to see if she is really getting rid of it? I would but I am not in that area. Someone should jump at it and ask. I would love to have that little yellow kettle. I would give it a new home.
Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 07:02:33 AM »
I'd take it...

Dan NY

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 07:05:29 AM »
How did you come across this? I couldn't find it on FB.
Grail: THE AMBASSADOR

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 07:48:33 AM »
I threw caution to the wind.  Made contact on Facebook.  Sent a message now just sit and wait for a reply. Maybe??? Little weird cold calling on a kettle on Facebook.
Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

truckertrash

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 08:07:28 PM »
I threw caution to the wind.  Made contact on Facebook.  Sent a message now just sit and wait for a reply. Maybe??? Little weird cold calling on a kettle on Facebook.
Dude you might just be a pioneer...

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 08:49:39 PM »

We're you at least smooth about it?

"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 08:52:59 PM »

We're you at least smooth about it?

Don't know if I was that smooth! Lol but I did try to be. And btw no response from my message I sent.

Bman

• WKC Performer
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 08:15:15 AM »
^^^  Most likely - the message went to her "other" folder and she doesn't even know it's there. 
You'd have to make a comment on the photo post telling her to look at Messages > Other > only yours  :D
I've always had gas...  And now a bunch of kettles because of this place.  Thanks!