Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: LIVE!! Right now***WHATS ON YOUR GRILL?***Right now LIVE!!  (Read 37086 times)

Drewski

• Smokey Joe
Re: LIVE!! Right now***WHATS ON YOUR GRILL?***Right now LIVE!!
« Reply #810 on: September 12, 2019, 05:41:07 PM »

Meatloaf!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's a place in Lafayette that does a mesquite smoked meatloaf that I have been wanting to recreate. This motivates me.

☉_☉

cumminfourya

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #811 on: September 12, 2019, 05:45:09 PM »

Meatloaf!!!

There's a place in Lafayette that does a mesquite smoked meatloaf that I have been wanting to recreate. This motivates me.

Just got done eating and it was excellent!!!

Drewski

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #812 on: September 12, 2019, 06:09:10 PM »

Meatloaf!!!

That looks amazing! Did you smoke cause that's an awesome smoke ring. Also, what glaze or sauce?

☉_☉

cumminfourya

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #813 on: September 12, 2019, 06:17:42 PM »

Meatloaf!!!

That looks amazing! Did you smoke cause that's an awesome smoke ring. Also, what glaze or sauce?

Yep, 2x2 snake half way around on a 22 with 5 pieces of apple wood on top of snake. Wanted to make a nice sauce for top but lost track of time so just used sweet baby rays sauce. About 2.5hrs with all vents open and another .5hr sauced. About a 2lb meatloaf and didnít use all the snake.

Hell Fire Grill

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #814 on: September 13, 2019, 05:48:37 PM »
HFC
Your so fuckn' special....But I'm a CREEP....

Hell Fire Grill

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #815 on: September 13, 2019, 06:09:45 PM »
One more time....
Your so fuckn' special....But I'm a CREEP....

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #816 on: Today at 09:21:17 AM »
Similar to previous one but with pork. Schnitzels. Covered in eggs seasoned with prepared mustard + salt + pepper and bread crumbs and then sprayed with cooking spray. Grilled 30 min at 500-600f. They were delicious [emoji108] Next time no SnS but simply the charcoal baskets. This will for sure cut the cooking time by 1/3.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:34:35 AM by qrczak1 »

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
LIVE!! Right now***WHATS ON YOUR GRILL?***Right now LIVE!!
« Reply #817 on: Today at 09:34:52 AM »
Similar to previous one but with pork. Schnitzels. Covered in eggs seasoned with prepared mustard + salt + pepper and bread crumbs. Grilled 30 min at 500-600f. They were delicious [emoji108] Next time no SnS but simply the charcoal baskets. This will for sure cut the cooking time by 1/3.

I never realized it until now, but our Indiana local favorite is a breaded pork tenderloin. This must be where it came from because it looks like it is prepared and cooked exactly the same way (deep fried traditionally). A breaded tenderloin is actually loin chops pounded down just like this I assume.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #818 on: Today at 09:38:57 AM »
Similar to previous one but with pork. Schnitzels. Covered in eggs seasoned with prepared mustard + salt + pepper and bread crumbs. Grilled 30 min at 500-600f. They were delicious [emoji108] Next time no SnS but simply the charcoal baskets. This will for sure cut the cooking time by 1/3.

I never realized it until now, but our Indiana local favorite is a breaded pork tenderloin. This must be where it came from because it looks like it is prepared and cooked exactly the same way (deep fried traditionally). A breaded tenderloin is actually loin chops pounded down just like this I assume.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Yep, it sounds exactly the same.

double_p

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #819 on: Today at 04:08:13 PM »
Wings for 8. Didn't take a picture of the rest I did on the spirit because there were so many. My youngest (age 7) ate 17 wings.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Spirit 310, black master touch.

Walchit

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #820 on: Today at 04:24:38 PM »
Teachers are having an in-service day at my daughters school tomorrow, and they are having a potato bar(whatever that is)

A couple of the options you could sign up to bring were shredded pork and shredded beef. So I'm making both. Not sure what time they are eating, so I thought about pulling it, then wrapping it in foil to heat it back up before I drop it off, and wrapping it in towels in a cooler. Idk maybe they wanted it cold, I'm not really sure.