Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Kettlekommander.com (Grillvana) still on business?  (Read 338 times)

Arkham

• Happy Cooker
Kettlekommander.com (Grillvana) still on business?
« on: June 14, 2018, 01:56:16 PM »
Has anyone ordered anything from Kettle Kommander recently? I ordered the Upper Deck rack a few weeks ago and haven't heard a peep of them since my conformation email. Their support hasn't replied to any of my messages so I wonder they're defunct.

Just wondering what your experiences are with this company.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Kettlekommander.com (Grillvana) still on business?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 07:30:53 PM »
Not recently, but I bought the Upper Deck rack for the 18.5 late last year. I don't see any activity on their FB page since last year.

There are a few recent customer reviews, Q&A on Amazon. If nothing else you might see if you can leave a "review" or post a question there, warning others etc.

Or it could be a mixup related to the name change. But you should still be able to reach them.

See if you can get your bank to reverse the purchase. THAT usually gets a company's attention.
"I never use toothpicks or strings on my turds!" ---MikeRocksTheRed

db130

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 07:55:17 PM »
I ordered a grate from them on the 5th - they haven't sent me the grate yet and the order is in the "in processing" state - I just checked my payment method and the payment hasn't been accepted yet either....  I'm going to cancel the payment and order elsewhere.
Copper Premium
2009 22"
2008 18"

Arkham

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 12:59:17 PM »
Thanks to everyone who's replied. I realized that I made the order as a one-off without setting up an account so I can't see the status in order to cancel it. I checked my card and no charges were made and then ordered the Edgemaster from Amazon. (Thanks, addicted-to-smoke!)