Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition -$85.99  (Read 417 times)

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition -$85.99
« on: December 02, 2018, 02:02:34 PM »
Saw this over on the Brethren:

https://www.amazon.com/Work-Sharp-Knife-Sharpener-Onion/dp/B00EJ9CQKA

Santa's bringing me one for Christmas.

Troy

• Statesman
Re: Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition -$85.99
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 12:21:36 PM »
dang that was a good deal and I missed it

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 03:45:59 PM »
I have a lightly used one I'll sell for $50 + shipping if you or anyone else is interested @Troy.
On the search for unicorns: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 04:16:47 PM »
I have a lightly used one I'll sell for $50 + shipping if you or anyone else is interested @Troy.

You donít like it?

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 05:53:32 PM »
Rub,

If Troy doesn't want it, I might be interested.   Why have 1 when you can have 2?:-)

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 03:31:20 PM »

You donít like it?
It's a little cumbersome for my needs. I use my knives mostly when I'm at bbq contests and that's when they need sharpening and touching up. I'm all about simple, quick, and easy. This was just more than I want to deal with.
On the search for unicorns: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 07:36:40 AM »

You donít like it?
It's a little cumbersome for my needs. I use my knives mostly when I'm at bbq contests and that's when they need sharpening and touching up. I'm all about simple, quick, and easy. This was just more than I want to deal with.

Thanks
I don't have the patience for it either. I always thought I'd get more patient as I got older, but it seems like my patience gets thinner and thinner every year.

charred

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 12:48:39 PM »

You donít like it?

Thanks
I don't have the patience for it either. I always thought I'd get more patient as I got older, but it seems like my patience gets thinner and thinner every year.

Same thing with wisdom, dammit!
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers