Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber portable grill table (7445)-discontinued?  (Read 1003 times)

CarrieAnn

• WKC Brave
Weber portable grill table (7445)-discontinued?
« on: June 26, 2018, 07:53:34 AM »
Hey guys, not trying to start a rumor but I think the portable grill table might be discontinued.

Last year my kids and I bought one for their father for Father’s Day. I had seen here it was recommended for the 14” WSM, which we had given him for the previous Christmas. He’s pretty tall so this came in very handy for him.

I have a JJ in my stable and like to picnic so when it arrived we pulled it out of the box to take a look at it and were impressed with the portability of it. Made a mental note at the time to put on my wish list.

This morning I was looking at side table options for my new 22 and the portable table popped up. At a price double that I paid last year. I didn’t think too much of it until I checked to see if Target still had it (that’s where I got it last year). Nope, not even listed. And Walmart was out of stock. I started paying closer attention. It was available at its usual price on the Weber website but it was listed as “low stock” so I ordered it.

Not trying to start a run or panic but if this is something you’ve been thinking about, you may wish to make your move sooner rather than later. It lists at $60 but the Amazon reselling vultures are asking over $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
Re: Weber portable grill table (7445)-discontinued?
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 08:11:51 PM »
FYI, Amazon our of stock and HD shows discontinued.
Weber has in stock. Buy it while you can!

@CarrieAnn
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

foshizzle

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 07:56:47 AM »
Just spoke to Weber.  They said they’re showing 20 left in stock, (now 19) and have not received notification it has been discontinued but they said they usually don’t get advanced notification something is or will be discontinued.

buckeyesmoker

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 11:23:42 AM »
 Does the 14" WSM fit this also ??
Search of Blue or Green MBH

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 11:25:55 AM »
Does the 14" WSM fit this also ??

Yes, This thread convinced me to order one a few months ago.

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/wsm-weber-smokey-mountain/cherry-smoked-ham/

foshizzle

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2018, 05:03:32 PM »
That’s awesome. Didn’t realize the 14” WSM fits. I was on the fence for so long about getting it and if I would’ve known the 14” WSM fit would’ve got it a long time ago. 

CarrieAnn

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 04:01:19 AM »
We bought on for my ex for his little 14. He’s a really tall dude and I just could not image him having to bend himself in half all the time during a smoke. He says it works really well.

I might pick up one of those 14s this fall if they go on clearance the way they have in the past.

If you don’t want to splurge on the table, an upside down galvanized garbage can will also make a decent stand. :)

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 05:20:46 AM »
https://www.weber.com/US/en/accessories/preparation-and-serving/specialty-accessories/7445.html
FYI, Amazon our of stock and HD shows discontinued.
Weber has in stock. Buy it while you can!

Just spoke to Weber.  They said they’re showing 20 left in stock, (now 19) and have not received notification it has been discontinued but they said they usually don’t get advanced notification something is or will be discontinued.

Interesting that the link for Weber shows "Unavailable", but there is 19 in stock.
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grails ISO: Red SJ. 18” Custom. Glen Blue. 18" Smoke.