Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Someone buy this & put the listing out of it's misery.  (Read 279 times)

PotsieWeber

• WKC Ranger
Someone buy this & put the listing out of it's misery.
« on: June 14, 2019, 01:09:25 PM »
I swear this listing for this "Basic" cigarette logo Smokey Joe has been around for about a year in this area.  It gets restarted every once in a while, instead of just renewed, but I recalled someone posting about it previously.  When I looked, the post was from September, but I also remember that it had been around for a significant amount of time before someone referenced it in another thread.

Can someone offer this guy maybe $10 or $15, just so I don't have to see the damn thing any more?  You even get an extra lid, although it is difficult to tell what the extra lid actually looks like because THREE different lids are in the pictures.  The "Basic" logo one, one with a large tabe vent & a grooved wood handle for a SJG (tuck & carry), & another handle with the smaller vent & a wood handle without the groove.

In one picture, you can even see the $5 price on one of those round stickers you often see used at garage sales (on the handle).  On second thought, go ahead and offer him $3. 

https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/grd/d/weber-grill/6899043771.html
regards,
Hal

randy

• WKC Ranger
Re: Someone buy this & put the listing out of it's misery.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 02:32:23 PM »
Interesting ash pan setup on that unit 🧐

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Walchit

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 03:03:40 PM »
I will PayPal you the 3 bucks and you can get it for yourself

Actually I wouldnt mind ha ing the sjg handle. How about i PayPal you 10 and you send me the handle
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 03:06:46 PM by Walchit »

PotsieWeber

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 06:08:50 PM »
It is actually not the first time I've seen that done.

Interesting ash pan setup on that unit 🧐

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
regards,
Hal