Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Crazy HOT smoking Penzey’s deal til 10p, Fri 5/25  (Read 421 times)

CarrieAnn

• WKC Brave
Crazy HOT smoking Penzey’s deal til 10p, Fri 5/25
« on: May 24, 2018, 07:28:56 PM »
If you have been wanting to try Penney’s spices or are already a fan, they have an insane deal going on at the moment. Only good online.

One 3/4 c bag, one half cup jar and one 1/4 cup jar free and $15/ min free shipping. The free items are truly free but I promise it is worth spending $15 to just get free shipping. The coupon itself is worth nearly $30.

You have to select one of their top 20 popular items for your freebies, there are lists of the coupon codes. Two of the freebies in both bag and jar is their Chicago Steak seasoning (outstanding!!) and their Mitchell Street Steak. Also featured in jars are their California pepper blend, granulated garlic and smoked paprika. Their smoked paprika is the bomb.

If you want to see the options list go to www.penzeys.com/pages/top-20-bags and www.penzeys.com/pages/top-20-jars

This ends 10 p PT Fri, 5/25. Honeybun and I each just placed an order (thereby doubling our freebies!) and the website has not crashed but it’s crazy slow at the moment-fair warning.

This is the best deal I ever remember them offering. Long time customer, totally biased. Their spices are the best!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
Re: Crazy HOT smoking Penzey’s deal til 10p, Fri 5/25
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 07:35:28 PM »
Made an order, thanks for the tip!
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..