Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Grill Forum (Grills, Accessories) => Topic started by: Dave in KC on February 13, 2020, 11:13:06 AM

Title: Lets Talk About Grate$
Post by: Dave in KC on February 13, 2020, 11:13:06 AM
Have you seen the price to replace these?
$40  ($25 and $15) now to replace the hinged top and bottom grates now on a 22!!! :(
If you know of a better deal, please feel free to share it.
2 years ago I was replacing these for $16 and $11. 
WTF happened?  Chinese import tax BS??
Title: Re: Lets Talk About Grate$
Post by: Jules V. on February 13, 2020, 11:42:09 AM
You can always wait until the end  of summer to stock up. Target always mark down the hinged  cooking grate to less than $6 and charcoal grate to $3.
Post by: Shanks Kop on February 13, 2020, 12:01:24 PM
Don't move to the UK[emoji51][emoji16] that's the price of one

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Post by: Dave in KC on February 14, 2020, 06:24:16 AM
You can always wait until the end  of summer to stock up. Target always mark down the hinged  cooking grate to less than $6 and charcoal grate to $3.

Is this regional?  We do not shop at Targer regularly, however, I rarely see any Weber products, and have never seen a discount of any type.  I do see they do not offer the 22.5 grate at my local store, but I can order one for $29.95.  OUCH! 
Post by: smokeyjoe on February 14, 2020, 08:23:57 AM

Is this regional?  We do not shop at Targer regularly, however, I rarely see any Weber products, and have never seen a discount of any type.  I do see they do not offer the 22.5 grate at my local store, but I can order one for $29.95.  OUCH!
Target usually carries a few Weber products for summer. They clearance them out right before back to school season. Got a few of them last year at around 2 bucks a piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Post by: captjoe06 on February 15, 2020, 03:11:34 AM
Buy kills grill grates once and they’ll last you a lifetime