Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => WSM: Weber Smokey Mountain => Topic started by: Sacred Smoke on November 16, 2019, 04:31:05 AM

Title: WSM 22.5 replacement Part
Post by: Sacred Smoke on November 16, 2019, 04:31:05 AM
I am in need of a charcoal bowl replacement for a WSM 22.5. I have the lid and a center ring from a damaged WSM that I am hoping to repair over time. Missing is the bottom section that holds the charcoal with legs. If anyone out there has one please email at smokingsacred.gmail.com thanks!!!
Title: Re: WSM 22.5 replacement Part
Post by: swamprb on November 16, 2019, 05:10:29 AM
Take your center section to a restaurant supply and get a stainless steel bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Post by: GrillGuyMosier on November 16, 2019, 05:57:49 AM
Welcome to the club!    The bottom of the smoker is kinda the same as the grill bottom. Just the legs are different
Post by: Sacred Smoke on November 16, 2019, 12:24:01 PM
Thanks to all. I am really wanting to get this WSM back to stock condition if at all possible. That said, the idea of using the grill bottom has potential if I am not able to secure a the charcoal bowl. Thanks again.
Post by: GrillGiant on November 24, 2019, 05:43:35 AM
I am in need of a charcoal bowl replacement for a WSM 22.5. I have the lid and a center ring from a damaged WSM that I am hoping to repair over time. Missing is the bottom section that holds the charcoal with legs. If anyone out there has one please email at smokingsacred.gmail.com thanks!!!
Have you tried calling Weber to see if they’d sell you just the bowl? I’ll ask some of my Weber contacts and see what I can come up with for you [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk