Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Gas Grills & Electric Kettles => Topic started by: NiceyMan on October 16, 2019, 10:43:52 AM

Title: $3.99 thrift shop Go Anywhere, correct burner output?
Post by: NiceyMan on October 16, 2019, 10:43:52 AM
Just picked up this gas grill and cleaned it up a little.  I've read that some people have trouble with the regulator.  Is this expected output for the flame?  It's maxed out and seemed low to me, but I've never used one of these before.

This is a somewhat older model with the vaporizer and normal grate.
Title: Re: $3.99 thrift shop Go Anywhere, correct burner output?
Post by: SixZeroFour on October 16, 2019, 02:33:26 PM
Looks about right to my eyes... get the heat deflector back in and allow it to warm up a bit and you should be golden
Post by: Dave in KC on October 17, 2019, 01:12:38 AM
Lots of blue flames = good stuff
Post by: kettlebb on October 17, 2019, 04:29:30 AM
Although I don’t have the gas version of this grill I’ll say they get hot fast. I’d bet with that flame you could really sear up some steaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post by: HoosierKettle on October 17, 2019, 04:38:00 AM

Although I don’t have the gas version of this grill I’ll say they get hot fast. I’d bet with that flame you could really sear up some steaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gga takes 10 minutes to get good and hot but it really rocks at that point. It will sear steaks but not like the cga. It does do a fantastic job on all meat in tube form.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)