Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Grill Forum (Grills, Accessories) => Topic started by: Kilted_Griller on March 11, 2013, 01:34:19 PM

Title: New Addition to the Lineup
Post by: Kilted_Griller on March 11, 2013, 01:34:19 PM
So after several comments from the fellas here that I need to get the XC her own kettle, and due to how well she has taken to it, I caved in and she now is the grill master of our black 22.5"er, complete with Weber roti. But my lovely bride figured I could not be down to just 1 kettle (how ludicrous is that thought!) so when I got home from physical therapy today I found a suprise in the garage....

(http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj210/Kilted-Surveyor/P1010339.jpg)

Assembled and ready to go...
(http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj210/Kilted-Surveyor/P1010365.jpg)

The revised KG Clan lineup...
(http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj210/Kilted-Surveyor/P1010364.jpg)

The XC asked if we could figure out a way to put a white skull and crossbones on her kettle. She love a little flair!!  8) I will keep the club updated on that project!

Thanks for looking! Slainte
Title: New Addition to the Lineup
Post by: Eastex on March 11, 2013, 02:16:23 PM
 I've got a wife who spoils me and pokes a little fun at my "collection" all the while indulging me and enjoying the fruits of my hobby, I truly don't deserve her. Looks like your comes from the same stock. Great looking grill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Title: Re: New Addition to the Lineup
Post by: Kilted_Griller on March 11, 2013, 02:40:41 PM
I've got a wife who spoils me and pokes a little fun at my "collection" all the while indulging me and enjoying the fruits of my hobby, I truly don't deserve her. Looks like your comes from the same stock. Great looking grill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sounds like they are sisters! Like it has bee said on this site before, I married way out of my league! Let's hope she doesn't wise up!
Post by: Jeff on March 11, 2013, 02:48:25 PM
Awesome!  Not just another 22 to replace it...but a 26 with goodies too!  Congrats!  Break it in right with something special!
Post by: 1buckie on March 11, 2013, 02:50:50 PM
Dang, no messin' around for you folks.....

Stand aside & let the big dawgs eat !!!!!     

This is Weber expansion at it's best, a greenie, a roti, the gas hawg & now Big Bertha !!!!
Post by: Hell Fire Grill on March 11, 2013, 02:55:41 PM
Some guys got all the luck!

What you gonna cook on it?
Post by: SmoothSmoke on March 11, 2013, 03:33:51 PM
Man that's just awesome!!!
Post by: Kilted_Griller on March 11, 2013, 04:30:50 PM
Some guys got all the luck!

What you gonna cook on it?

Spareribs. 3 racks of spareribs! Just got back from the store with them. Seasoned them up and they are in the fride resting for the night.  :D :D
Post by: Bman on March 11, 2013, 05:10:45 PM
THAT is simply AWESOME!
Post by: glrasmussen on March 11, 2013, 05:16:16 PM
KG, takes a family and they all share in you hobby. Nothing wrong with that, Congrats!
Post by: Craig on March 11, 2013, 07:14:06 PM
That's just freakin awesome!!! That first picture looks like it should be sitting under a Christmas tree.
Post by: zavod44 on March 11, 2013, 07:41:35 PM
Beautiful, (maybe cooler with some wood handles  ;) , but very nice) Oh and why were you at physical therapy, from throwing that fucking log?
Post by: HankB on March 11, 2013, 07:45:48 PM
Wow!

Just wow!

Of course, she has taken away the excitement of the hunt. Faced with a shiny new 26, I think I could get over it. :D

Nice!
Post by: Craig on March 11, 2013, 07:48:34 PM

Of course, she has taken away the excitement of the hunt. Faced with a shiny new 26, I think I could get over it. :D
That's a "good problem" to have.  ;)
Post by: Kilted_Griller on March 12, 2013, 06:36:24 AM
Beautiful, (maybe cooler with some wood handles  ;) , but very nice) Oh and why were you at physical therapy, from throwing that fucking log?

Waaaaaaay cooler with wood handles!! I already showed her how to get them here and my B-Day is in May so my fingers are crossed.

LOL! I'm sure throwing the caber didn't help!

Thanks for the comments, fellas. This is a great group to be a part of!!  :)
Post by: zavod44 on March 12, 2013, 07:27:18 PM
it was that log..... ;)