Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 26 roti ring and ribolator on the way  (Read 1693 times)

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
26 roti ring and ribolator on the way
« on: April 04, 2014, 04:28:11 PM »
Well, I couldn't fight the urge and seeing all of the recent pics of the vintage 26 roti rings and some pics of the expanded ribolator, I took the plunge and ordered the ring and the expanded ribolator from CB. After work today, I mentioned to the wife I would like a roti setup for the 26 - she said Ok. Well, getting the ring and the ribolator won't be a big deal - right  ;D  Then, I had to go this sight to get all the necessary hardware (spit forks, rod, and bushings) - https://www.4thegrill.com. I think a roti suckling pig is in the near future.
Can't wait to try it out!

Mike
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 04:30:12 PM by Bbqmiller »

lemisfits

• WKC Brave
Re: 26 roti ring and ribolator on the way
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 11:51:46 AM »
I bought my ring and roti set from CB and it didn't fit right. There was a gap between the bowl and ring. Sent it back, he said it was fine and my bowl must be warped even though it's only 4 years old.  Since we have no other choices for the 26, I kept it. Hope you have better luck. Let me know how the expanding ribolator is.
Looking for a lime or imperial blue...in my dreams.

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 06:44:41 AM »

I bought my ring and roti set from CB and it didn't fit right. There was a gap between the bowl and ring. Sent it back, he said it was fine and my bowl must be warped even though it's only 4 years old.  Since we have no other choices for the 26, I kept it. Hope you have better luck. Let me know how the expanding ribolator is.
Will do when it arrives. I have the 22 CB roti ring, and it fits like glove.

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
26 roti ring and ribolator on the way
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 01:46:17 PM »
Always fun to get home and find something on the porch bbq related.

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 01:47:51 PM »

Mine seems to fit pretty well. No gaps and tight fit to bowl and lid.