Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Country style ribs are on sale, what to do with them  (Read 2446 times)

Eastex

• WKC Ranger
Country style ribs are on sale, what to do with them
« on: September 21, 2012, 11:34:24 AM »
They're a dollar a pound, I usually just do the standard low nd slow till done, anyone have any different ideas?

DoppelBock

• WKC Ranger
Re: Country style ribs are on sale, what to do with them
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 01:08:45 PM »
I'd be curious too, I've never cooked them before.

Vermin99

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 01:25:58 PM »
Nothing too exciting but i like to cook them on the grill till they are around 160*F then wrap them in aluminum foil till they are 195-200*f and make cheater PP.
 Another is to cook them then put them in some Bushes beans for pork and beans.

Eastex

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 02:17:01 PM »
I like cheater pulled pork, I'm gonna have to use that. The Bush's beans sounds pretty good, I'm not 100% sure but I think I've got a hall pass to spend as much time as I want tomorrow tinkering with my grills. I've got some stuck screws in a Red headed Gasser to get out and some sanding and painting to do on it. I've got the parts for my mini WSM to put together, and some Mothers  mag polish to use on my old PK grill. Ya'll bring some meat and come on over, we're in the house at the end of the dirt road where you can smell the que cooking.

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 03:25:19 PM »
I will be there! I would take Johns advice with those CSR's. I love them and just made some myself. Please post some pics. :)