Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Agent/Assist award icons?  (Read 1668 times)

DoppelBock

• WKC Ranger
Agent/Assist award icons?
« on: November 26, 2013, 10:56:46 AM »
I
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 05:17:13 PM by Chad A »

kako5256

• WKC Brave
Re: Agent/Assist award icons?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 07:14:49 PM »
Great idea. I have scored with assists a few times already and I'm pretty new to the site. Most of the guys on here are pretty awesome in that department.

Even if we can't do a butto maybe some other recognition? Status... Top agent!!!
If it's a weber, I can't pass on it. That's my sickness! I hope I am never cured.

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 07:43:40 PM »
I just scored another grail on my list thanks to Greg; a NIB Sam Adams with the S/A grate. I've gotten quite a few grills that were on my must have list via members being alert and emailing me, or acting as agents.
So, I was wondering if it would be possible to recognize these members by having some sort of icon that would represent an Assist/Agent. I'm not sure about all the details of how it would all work, but the general idea would be that the icon could sit next to the PM icon. Members could send in a request to a moderator and then the icon could be placed. There could be a number in the middle of the icon that represents the number of times the member has assisted or acted as an agent.

Just a thought.

Sorry to go OT but Chad, did you get my PM?

Great idea btw.

Ken
Willing to trade first born for: *Ranger (any colour) *Westerner (yeah right)

*Imperial (Glen-Blue) *Brown GA

DoppelBock

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 08:48:56 PM »
'
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 04:54:14 PM by DoppelBock »