Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Lights over Mesa Azul  (Read 2275 times)

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
Lights over Mesa Azul
« on: September 16, 2012, 06:05:14 PM »
I know that most of you saw this on the other site but I wanted to post it here.  Plus I did some improvements since my original posting.    So for those of you who haven't seen this here are my lights I made to go over Mesa Azul.  I had these lids for the smokey joes that I made into light covers, so I could grill after dark.  They really come in handy....

By zavod44 at 2012-09-16

By zavod44 at 2012-09-16

By zavod44 at 2012-09-16

Brian
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 06:07:35 PM by zavod44 »
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

Troy

• Statesman
Re: Lights over Mesa Azul
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 05:30:21 AM »
are you happy with that grate lifter?
i saw them at target on clearance for like 4 bucks and almost bought one - but i know it won't work on my cast irons

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Lights over Mesa Azul
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 05:08:34 PM »
My wife got it for me just the other day.  I haven't tried it...I still use my regular grates as well as my cast iron ones.  I'm excited to try it.  It was only like $4 bucks...How can you go wrong.  You could use it on your smoker.

I needed some tool holders so I bought two of the Weber ones and just straightened them out.  I smashed the tabs flat with a vice grip then I drilled a hole and screwed them to the railings. Then I went and bought some of those leather rawhide shoelaces.  I made loops on most of my tools.  It works good for me.  Now I just need to get another!
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X