Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Picked up a freebie today because it said it had a rotisserie. Ended up with...  (Read 6901 times)

kako5256

• WKC Brave

Thanks AJ for telling me more about it!
If it's a weber, I can't pass on it. That's my sickness! I hope I am never cured.

HankB

• WKC Performer
Score!

Now you need a rotisserie ring.
kettles, smokers...

kako5256

• WKC Brave
Score!

Now you need a rotisserie ring.

Send me your first DIY ring. It's time for you to make a new one!
If it's a weber, I can't pass on it. That's my sickness! I hope I am never cured.

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
what is that half cage ring supposed to do?
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
That's the EZ-QUE cradle, and there great for all types of roasts
It's used instead of the rod and forks, I have one and I love it ! I haven't used the rod and forks since getting one
I never knew Weber made/sold them
Nice pickup!!!
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

mike.stavlund

• WKC Performer
    • MikeStavlund.com
Oh, man, that's awesome.  I'll double you money on that, kako!
One of the charcoal people.

Golly

• WKC Performer
weber/ezeque now that something i havent seen

cool pickup 8)
GET ON THAT SHIT
WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
Wasn't that a standard roti option for the gasser roti?

Ken
Willing to trade first born for: *Ranger (any colour) *Westerner (yeah right)

*Imperial (Glen-Blue) *Brown GA

G

• WKC Ranger
Was the freebie a kettle or a gasser?  This was an accessory sold by Weber and is an EZ Que cradle with Weber engraving.  Weber packaged the cradle, motor, and mount for Genesis gassers (model #9891).  A great pick up considering these were around $90 new.  Like Hogsy, I haven't used the standard roti forks since I purchased an EZ Que.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 07:17:39 AM by G »

Duke

• The Duke
Get a 26'r and a CB ring and it should fit just fine.

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
Awesome Score! Aren't you glad I made you go? Lol..  8)
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

kako5256

• WKC Brave
Awesome Score! Aren't you glad I made you go? Lol..  8)

Yup and I'm glad you told me what it was. Now I gotta cook something on it. Maybe an egg or something just so I can be the first to post it on the site.

kako5256

• WKC Brave
Was the freebie a kettle or a gasser?  This was an accessory sold by Weber and is an EZ Que cradle with Weber engraving.  Weber packaged the cradle, motor, and mount for Genesis gassers (model #9891).  The basket was 17.5" long and is the same one used for 22" kettles.  Not sure if the roti rods fit both the kettle and the gasser.  I know they do not align with a Cajun Bandit rotisserie since the CB motor mount is shorter than Webers.  A great pick up considering these were around $90 new.  Like Hogsy, I haven't used the standard roti forks since I purchased an EZ Que.

Freebie was a gasser. A 2 burner genesis with a black lid. I feel like I found a hundred dollar bill in it though.

kako5256

• WKC Brave

You should write a review on it after you write up the wsm!

swamprb

• WKC Performer
unless you have a 26.75" kettle with Cajun Bandit rotisserie ring the cradle is only good on that free gasser-

just sayin'
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!