Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Redhead MT  (Read 2158 times)

ste6168

• Smokey Joe
Re: Redhead MT
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2019, 10:00:38 AM »
How rare/hard are these to find?  Is there a history chart out there somewhere that shows what years Weber made the master touch in red?  I'd like to find one, along with a red SSP, but haven't had luck (yet).  I don't want the new limited edition red.

Here's an M code red Gen 1 MT that's had some work done.

https://austin.craigslist.org/for/d/pflugerville-vintage-red-weber-kettle/6817876829.html

So, say I we're to find one elsewhere, what is the approximate cost to ship a kettle?

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2019, 11:06:26 AM »
It really depends on where it is shipping from/to.  Some places really reasonable, other places (I’m looking at you California) are an arm and a leg.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2019, 11:22:06 AM »
Shipping? bah humbug, try shipping 26er's around LOL
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Ashcan Ted

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2019, 12:20:48 PM »
My ‘92 red MT is my 3rd child.  I’ll kee an eye out for one for you, too. It’s a lot of fun.

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2019, 02:47:21 PM »
Where are you located @ste6168

If I see something that I'm not interested, or that is too far, I'll often mention it to someone that I know is closer.  Others may do the same, especially if they know you are looking for something in particular.  If I don't know someone in the area, I've even looked at the people who said they are willing to agent for others (in a thread) and have mentioned it to one of them that was nearby.
regards,
Hal

ste6168

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2019, 03:31:32 PM »

Where are you located @ste6168

If I see something that I'm not interested, or that is too far, I'll often mention it to someone that I know is closer.  Others may do the same, especially if they know you are looking for something in particular.  If I don't know someone in the area, I've even looked at the people who said they are willing to agent for others (in a thread) and have mentioned it to one of them that was nearby.

I am in Eastern NC, little coastal town called Morehead City.  Southern tip of the OBX, but to get here from Ocracoke, you have to cross the sound by ferry.  Don’t tell too many people, but it’s a little slice of paradise. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

FarmerQue

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2019, 05:41:37 PM »
There was a Gen 1 Red Mist MT for sale about 3-4 weeks ago in my area in great shape and I missed it.  I should have gotten it because I really love the red kettles.  I do love the smoke color too.  Wish the guys in the states could get those.