Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Tapatalk.  (Read 5166 times)

G$

• WKC Performer
Re: Tapatalk.
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2013, 06:08:06 AM »
C_S, there should be no ads in the pay version.  For a free version....what do you expect right?  That is not greed they just need some revenue stream.

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2013, 07:38:29 AM »
I agree g$,  I thought I bought the app on iOS a long time ago.  But now that it is free that makes sense.   I forget which version of the app I've actually bought on which OS system.  Sometimes being a dual os user has disadvantages lol.   I have bought it on android for sure though.  Although Tapatalk 4 is still acting up. 

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

Craig

• WKC Mod
Tapatalk.
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 08:20:06 PM »
Update finally came through. It's letting my iPhone post again. Thanks for the replies and suggestions fellas! :)

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2013, 04:47:52 PM »
WTF, still can't post from iPhone or iPad. No updates to see for mine.
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2013, 05:56:06 PM »
I have an iPhone, but don't use tapatalk. Have had no issues posting through Safari.
Seeking New York Giants MT For A Price That Won't Break My Bank

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2013, 08:19:30 PM »
Landgraftj Go into Itunes on your computer.  Itunes store>look for Apps>search for Tapatalk and download the update to the app.  Then sync your phone to the computer and it should work that way.  I've got to download the new Itunes but now it's not showing up lol all this for my kettle addiction!
MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2013, 08:42:52 PM »
WTF, still can't post from iPhone or iPad. No updates to see for mine.

The update came up on mine Tuesday night. I don't know if its carrier dependent (I've got Sprint  ::) ) but it started working after it updated. Try doing what Chasing Smoke suggested. It's definitely been annoying no doubt.

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2013, 09:19:35 PM »
Still didn't work! Don't waste your time on that one sorry guys.

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2013, 03:34:59 AM »
I guess it works now, posted not too long ago. I had the free one from way back but never bought pro. After I paid the $3 or whatever it updated. If it takes me paying $3 for it to work then I'm happy.
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

Ted B

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 06:54:26 AM »
I deleted and reloaded it a bunch of times and looked for updates.  NOTHING!  >:(  I haven't been able to post for almost a week now.  I guess I'm going to go Terry's way and buy it.  I just don't get in front of computer often enough to not have it. 

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2013, 07:51:57 AM »
That's what I did too Ted. I figure $3 or $4 is worth my peace of mind!

Ted B

• WKC Ranger
Tapatalk.
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2013, 08:51:36 AM »
Yep think I'm addicted to the forum as much as my webers.

dazzo

• WKC Performer
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2013, 08:53:52 AM »
testing Convo on S3

Dude, relax your chicken.

Craig

• WKC Mod
Tapatalk.
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2013, 06:19:00 AM »
WKC is my "Pinterest" in terms of online addiction. It's weird because for the first 5 months I was on WKC I didn't know Tapatalk existed. I just loaded the site through Safari on the iPhone. Now it's a pain compared to Tapatalk. Though I wish the front page of the main site was viewable through Tapatalk.

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
Tapatalk.
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2013, 08:01:02 AM »
I caved and bought the pro Version as well. I think I have given this developer around $15 so far between android and ios. But at least it's working now and I can respond much easier. $4 for my sanity isn't too bad.