Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Have we seen this handle before?  (Read 1654 times)

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
Have we seen this handle before?
« on: August 31, 2013, 07:09:04 PM »
I picked up a smokey the other day, and at first glance I thought the handle was shot, but when I looked at it it was a short stubby handle from the offset smokey mounted on the regular handle smokey?

Maybe someone has posted this, I just don't remember seeing it before.  I could have missed it though.....
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
Re: Have we seen this handle before?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 07:29:51 PM »
I can't believe you didn't clean it up... ;) That was the bonus pick up, show us the other...

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 07:58:10 PM »
Actually I have noticed that on some CL ads. I just thought the sanded them down after rotting. Nice pick up!
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 09:53:03 PM »
Someone on here, I thought it was Shaun, that had said that there were some offset wood handle/standard handle mount 'Joes floating around out there, yours is living proof. BTW, have you made this style yet Brian?

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 05:22:15 AM »
Someone on here, I thought it was Shaun, that had said that there were some offset wood handle/standard handle mount 'Joes floating around out there, yours is living proof. BTW, have you made this style yet Brian?

Right, I have one. I guess it was just some leftover stock from the panhandles when they changed the lids.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Re: Have we seen this handle before?
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 06:13:23 AM »

Of course I make this....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X