Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: T-shirt update 8/30/2013  (Read 3846 times)

Troy

• Statesman
T-shirt update 8/30/2013
« on: August 30, 2013, 09:31:00 AM »
Just a quick update and apology.

Everyone who has ordered a T-shirt and haven't received it - I owe you some major 'I'm sorry's

Me moving to California really twisted up the situation.
The printer will be shipping the individual t-shirts to everyone that has already paid (there are 14 of you i believe).
There was some mis-communication (my fault) that caused a delay in this.
Your shirts are being packed and shipped within the next 5 days.

Additionally, I'll be sending all 14 of these extremely patient WKC users a little extra somethin somethin as a token of my appreciation and apology.

To resolve this issue moving forward, I've ordered 40 extra shirts that I will hold as inventory.
This means that when future shirt orders happen, they will ship from my house - immediately.
I'll also be converting the commerce system to a full store, so you can buy handles, shirts, stickers, and more (;)) all in one transaction.
This will also allow the WKC to offer promotions, discounts, etc.

If you're planning on ordering a shirt - please wait 1 week :)

Duke

• The Duke
Re: T-shirt update 8/30/2013
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 11:01:50 AM »

I'll also be converting the commerce system to a full store, so you can buy handles, shirts, stickers, and more (;)) all in one transaction.
This will also allow the WKC to offer promotions, discounts, etc.

Great idea Troy! That should really streamline the process. When you find some time how about making another style? Maybe a white T with a brown kettle?  :D

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
T-shirt update 8/30/2013
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 11:30:58 AM »
Sounds awesome Troy!

"my kettle is more powerful it will do almost anything."
MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

jamesnomore

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 12:19:55 PM »

Additionally, I'll be sending all 14 of these extremely patient WKC users a little extra somethin somethin as a token of my appreciation and apology.

Is it a Brown 26'er?  ;D no worries Troy, it's always t shirt weather in SoCal. Can't wait!
WTB: Genesis Jr.

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 01:40:08 PM »
Was my shirt shipped Troy? Size large but I have not received it yet.
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 08:52:07 PM »
Everything was shipped on the 7th. My giant box O shirts arrives tomorrow, which means it didn't actually "go out" until monday I think.

Please let me know if your shirt doesn't arrive by friday. I sent the printer envelopes to get 12 of the shirts sent out at the same time the 'inventory' was shipped to me. I'm assuming that they shipped at the same time as my package. I've sent a followup email to him to check when they went out.

Did anyone receive a shirt in the mail this week?

mike.stavlund

• WKC Performer
    • MikeStavlund.com
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 04:46:44 AM »
Nothing here yet.  I was cleaning a grill in the driveway when the mailman came in the hopes of conjuring up a shirt, but no dice.
One of the charcoal people.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 08:16:57 AM »
mannnnnnnnnnnnn

i haven't received confirmation from the printer either.

he said "we shipped the box, i'll check with business partner to see if she shipped the others"

#FML

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 11:39:51 AM »
Hey guys, sorry if this is already answered but do the purchase of these shirt go to support the cost of this site?
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
8 MBH, 2 WoodDale, a SCG, and other stuff, including Pellet grills.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 01:19:20 PM »
Hey guys, sorry if this is already answered but do the purchase of these shirt go to support the cost of this site?

yes, 100% goes to support the site :)

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2013, 05:00:52 PM »
I'll be requesting one from the better half for Christmas.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
8 MBH, 2 WoodDale, a SCG, and other stuff, including Pellet grills.

mike.stavlund

• WKC Performer
    • MikeStavlund.com
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 08:30:13 PM »
Dang.  Really hoping I can get my shirt in time for the DC-area meetup next weekend!
One of the charcoal people.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2013, 08:47:32 AM »
bad news: shirts didn't ship from the printer

good news: at least they're not lost in the mail

better news: i have them and will be shipping them ASAP.

disclaimer: this week's schedule sucks. I'll be working about 75 hours this week for my job, and my wife has art things happening during the evenings - so I'm literally working and sleeping with no spare time for several days this week. Shirts will likely ship on Saturday, possibly Thursday or Friday if I can get my kids to help out a bit.

In the meantime - i'm taking down the t-shirt ordering button.
I'll be putting up an actual store-front so you can order shirts, stickers, patches, and handles all in one cart without having to jump through hoops. This will save on shipping and make things easier.

Thank you everyone for your patience. The t-shirt project raised enough funds to cover several months of WKC costs :) (which means my wife won't kill me)

jamesnomore

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 12:42:36 PM »
bad news: shirts didn't ship from the printer

good news: at least they're not lost in the mail

better news: i have them and will be shipping them ASAP.

disclaimer: this week's schedule sucks. I'll be working about 75 hours this week for my job, and my wife has art things happening during the evenings - so I'm literally working and sleeping with no spare time for several days this week. Shirts will likely ship on Saturday, possibly Thursday or Friday if I can get my kids to help out a bit.

In the meantime - i'm taking down the t-shirt ordering button.
I'll be putting up an actual store-front so you can order shirts, stickers, patches, and handles all in one cart without having to jump through hoops. This will save on shipping and make things easier.

Thank you everyone for your patience. The t-shirt project raised enough funds to cover several months of WKC costs :) (which means my wife won't kill me)

Hey Troy,

Did the shirts make it out?
WTB: Genesis Jr.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 01:09:46 PM »
yes.

some went out on saturday, some on monday, and the rest went yesterday.