Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: As promised, pics of recent scores and projects  (Read 7087 times)

vader06

• WKC Ranger
Re: As promised, pics of recent scores and projects
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2013, 06:17:42 AM »
Wow!  That is nice.
Genesis Gold B, 18" WSM, 18" Yellow, 22" Blue OTG, 22" Lime MBH, 22"  Black SJ, Black Jumbo Joe Platinum and Red 22" LE.

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2013, 04:28:11 PM »
Everything: Pure awesomeness!! Outstanding work!!  :D

Harbormaster

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2013, 06:48:19 AM »
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread.

I finally used the Weber wok last night to cook up some bok choy and onions for supper. (Sorry, no pics. i was busier than a two peckered billy goat trying to stir fry, grill corn on the cob and chicken breasts.)

That wok is farkin' AWESOME! So much room to cook, nothing stuck to it, and none of the food fell out like it would when I use a cast iron skillet.

I showed it to my wife for the first time, and even she was impressed, although she threatened to ban me from Craigs List. Fat chance!.
I've got Webers. 10 - WSMs, 5 - 22.5" kettles, 2 - 18.5" kettle, 2 - SJS, 2 - SJP, 4 - WGA, 1 vintage Coolie Pan
"Animal flesh cooked over an open fire is a sensible and essential part of a well balanced diet"

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2013, 07:49:30 AM »
Everything looks great.  I love the shed and the organization.  I used my big old wok (like yours) last night too.  They are so much better than other Weber woks.  They get SUPER hot.   Wouldn't trade mine away ever.  Just got to make sure you re-season them after you wash it...they will start to rust fast.
Kettle collector AND cooker!

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2013, 09:49:46 AM »

HM......I've used my wok for deep frying more than anything else......they're great !!!!!!

Have Fun with it !!!!!!
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"