Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Wolfe BBQ Beans  (Read 2322 times)

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
Wolfe BBQ Beans
« on: August 19, 2012, 08:21:07 AM »
I've been making these super super simple, sweet, spicy and savory beans for years and they're a hit and always requested for family get togethers.  This is a simple 7 item dish that will have your company raving for more and the recipe.

Wolfe BBQ Beans
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 08:23:58 AM by Larry Wolfe »
Larry Wolfe
----------------------------
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Vermin99

• WKC Brave
Re: Wolfe BBQ Beans
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 12:11:11 PM »
great looking beans, that recipe looks like a keeper!!

Cookingmama

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 12:25:04 PM »
Look good.  I have a question though...... Why transfer them?   They seemed to fit in the CIS. 
ribs pre-boiling & reaching for the lighter fluid!

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 02:31:40 PM »
Look good.  I have a question though...... Why transfer them?   They seemed to fit in the CIS.

Had more stuff to cook, so I put them in an aluminum pan and in the oven.  The could have finished in the pan though.  I have some leftovers I'm gonna reheat in a pan tonight, just for ya!!
Larry Wolfe
----------------------------
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Cookingmama

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 02:46:39 PM »

Had more stuff to cook, so I put them in an aluminum pan and in the oven.  The could have finished in the pan though.  I have some leftovers I'm gonna reheat in a pan tonight, just for ya!!

Ha!  You inspired me.....but upped the ante with some spicy chorizo, green and yellow peppers, purple onion, and some garlic.  As I was making them I couldn't remember if you added brn sugar or not.  But I added a couple of teaspoons in there.   Theyre on the grill now.....can't wait. 
ribs pre-boiling & reaching for the lighter fluid!