Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WKC T-shirt?  (Read 30145 times)

MartyG

• WKC Performer
Re: WKC T-shirt?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2012, 08:24:51 PM »
Oh, and this is just me, but if you have not been cloned recently I'd say you qualify as an original member. Well, unless you have been witnessed cooking on a PK or some such inferior non-Weber contraption that is.

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2012, 08:31:57 PM »
Agreed - I would need to hand draw the text to match the style of the Weber name. Here's a variation that matched the original hat logo a little closer. Same font issue, but you get the idea.

This design is awesome!

Brian

I like this design! It'd be cool to have black on white (like this) and black shirt with a white logo too? Just some thoughts. Thanks for doing this, Marty! It looks cool!

MartyG

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2012, 08:37:38 PM »
Yup - all in good time. It's always best to do artwork in the "positive" until all the bugs are worked out. Colors, reversals etc. can easily be done later. Plenty more ideas where this came from, but it's nice to hear the positive vibes!

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2012, 08:50:47 PM »
Nice job again Marty!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 08:54:06 PM by Duke »

Casey

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2012, 08:58:35 PM »
Please send donations to the same address.

Every one of your posts asks for a donation. Donation for what? ???

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 04:59:32 AM »
i'm planning on having a logo drawn up - i just gotta save up some money first.
graphic design is expensive

Troy, figure out how much the design will cost, approximately.  My personal preference is I would like the desgin on the back and a small design in the upper left corner.  Pocket t-shirts would be a plus plus plus!!

Figure this out, open up a Donate button and I'm ready to contribute to help the community with this project!!
Larry Wolfe
----------------------------
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2012, 06:44:10 AM »
I think this logo on the back and and some sort of small logo or the same logo but small on the front.  I wouldn't muck it up with too much other writing or other stuff... Sometimes simple is better, it is so nice and clean now.  Everyone is an original member, if your here your original!  It's awesome!  SOmeone print them now, where do I place my order?  As far as copyright some of the usual printer sites might have some sort of issues, but we can find someone to do this for sure, we are not selling them for profit, they are just shirts for 50 or 60 people....The logo had been altered for the original so it is not a direct copy....

Brian
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

MartyG

• WKC Performer
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2012, 07:02:39 AM »
Keep in mind I'm working on another logo behind the scenes that I think might be even more awesome! Agree simple is better with this one, and I have some clean-up to do before it's done, but I will get to it later today. Might just be that the club has more than one design. Choice is good!

Marty

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2012, 07:05:31 AM »
I think this logo on the back and and some sort of small logo or the same logo but small on the front.  I wouldn't muck it up with too much other writing or other stuff... Sometimes simple is better, it is so nice and clean now.  Everyone is an original member, if your here your original!  It's awesome!  SOmeone print them now, where do I place my order?  As far as copyright some of the usual printer sites might have some sort of issues, but we can find someone to do this for sure, we are not selling them for profit, they are just shirts for 50 or 60 people....The logo had been altered for the original so it is not a direct copy....

Brian

Simple is better!  Double Ditto......but can we please have a pocket....NO I don't smoke!  Just like pockets, makes stuff easier to carry for gimps.
Larry Wolfe
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2012, 09:22:54 AM »
I hate pockets on a T-Shirt. There, I had to say it.
Larry, just use your 80's fanny pack..

I like the idea of a small logo on the front. My 2 Sense..
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2012, 10:06:36 AM »
I hate pockets on a T-Shirt. There, I had to say it.
Larry, just use your 80's fanny pack..

I like the idea of a small logo on the front. My 2 Sense..

Fanny packs are for fags and hippies.....
Larry Wolfe
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

MartyG

• WKC Performer

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2012, 01:09:31 PM »
I like it! I just got this crazy idea about matching the shirt to your grill (s) a black shirt, red shirt, blue shirt, avacado shirt, brown shirt, yellow shirt, ok, ok a little out there.... white or black would be fine, I think. The polo/golf shirts would be great for work too. Lots of possibilities and ideas. Keep up the great work!  ;)

Craig

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2012, 03:21:15 PM »
Hey Larry,
So what you're saying is that you were a homosexual in the 80's?
AJ
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 08:04:10 PM by Heyjude »
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2012, 06:53:33 PM »
That logo needs to be on the back nice and big.  Forget that polo... I like the logo on the pocket.  It really needs to be on the back

Brian
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X